Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

10-22-2012

((Bro, entering the void does things to you. Technically, your character should be a obsessed insane Void cultist now, since not nearly everyone has the mental strength Kassadin had to retain his humanity. ))

((<3 Gentleman Cho still ))

Ask Her Etwhal

10-22-2012

Sona, shocked at what she had done, retreated back. She knew something about her music affected the sorceress, and she wanted to help, though she was clever enough not to. Her thoughts are easily readable on her face since her expression was written clear. She stayed quiet to prevent any more damage to the Fae Sorceress, and quickly left the room, feeling afraid she would hurt Lulu further...

Ask A Gentleman

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona, shocked at what she had done, retreated back. She knew something about her music affected the sorceress, and she wanted to help, though she was clever enough not to. Her thoughts are easily readable on her face since her expression was written clear. She stayed quiet to prevent any more damage to the Fae Sorceress, and quickly left the room, feeling afraid she would hurt Lulu further...
Well, thanks to Lulu's foolishness, I have lost a lovely guest... I hope you're happy, Sorceress.

benjimenfire

10-22-2012

((who said I wasn't horribly disfigured in the head already you poppy of all people should know that))

SuperMan Pix

10-22-2012

With the music now gone, Lulu bolts upright. she looks around in confusion

...what JUST happened TO me?

Iron Ambássador

10-23-2012

((I didn't say it does things to your BODY. It does things to your MIND. Your guy is acting way too sane for someone that entered the Void. Kassadin and Malzahar only saw the Void, and Malzahar became possessed and insane at the Void's call. Kassadin let the Void inside him, but by some miniscule chance manage to retain his humanity. Your character, if he entered the void, should be bat**** insane and obsessed with the Void's coming. ))

((Sorry Cho for this OOC stuff :c ))

TeoLeif

10-23-2012

((Teo and Ux got corrupt by the Void... but luckily they sort of saved each other, since Teo had never actually been to the Void and Ux/Zexus/ZexUx is just super badass. :P))

Teo scuttles into the lounge, carrying a flute.

Excuse me, mister Cho, but I was wondering... what is your favorite genre of music? Is it classical?

Ask A Gentleman

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
With the music now gone, Lulu bolts upright. she looks around in confusion

...what JUST happened TO me?
Hmm... perhaps was wrong. It appears Sona's music has the unique quality of being able to render you catatonic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((I didn't say it does things to your BODY. It does things to your MIND. Your guy is acting way too sane for someone that entered the Void. Kassadin and Malzahar only saw the Void, and Malzahar became possessed and insane at the Void's call. Kassadin let the Void inside him, but by some miniscule chance manage to retain his humanity. Your character, if he entered the void, should be bat**** insane and obsessed with the Void's coming. ))

((Sorry Cho for this OOC stuff :c ))
((Anything for the pursuit of understanding!))

((On that subject: Imagine the Void thus. It is a plane of distilled insanity. Walking within would blast your mind to the point at which your original personality would be gone and you would walk listlessly for eternity as a mindless husk.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
((Teo and Ux got corrupt by the Void... but luckily they sort of saved each other, since Teo had never actually been to the Void and Ux/Zexus/ZexUx is just super badass. :P))

Teo scuttles into the lounge, carrying a flute.

Excuse me, mister Cho, but I was wondering... what is your favorite genre of music? Is it classical?
I have a certain appreciation for most types of music, but I do have a soft spot for classical music. A good orchestral piece cannot be equaled by any music I have sampled thus far.

Snowy Poro

10-23-2012

For a void monster.. you clean up rather well

- Leona

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-23-2012

Gregor enters the room of Cho and returns the book

"Ebonmaw disappeared, so he didnt finish the book..."

He looked a bit sad, but at least had some hope of Ebonmaw was alive somewhere.