Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Oh frabjous day, it's you.

These are my chambers, Sorceress. I would ask what you're doing here, but I fear it is likely your answer will be incomprehensible.
im HERE to PROVE to the WORLD what KIND of MONSTER you TRULY ARE!!!!!

*Lulu points her finger at Gentleman Cho'Gath*

ADMIT it!! it WAS you who CAUSED the VALORAN STOCK MARKET crash 2 MONTHS AGO wasnt IT?!!! you found the LOOP-HOLE that ALLOWED you TO BUY Piltoverian PROPERTY at HALF-PRICE then SELLING them BACK for 150% of ITS true VALUE!!!

Ask the Herald

10-16-2012

{{ I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as the Keeper of the Ask Champion Compendium I feel it's my duty to inform you that due to the current Cho'Gath having posted a week ago, you aren't really allowed to do an "Ask Gentleman Cho'Gath" thread.

I'm sorry, but you've gotta stop until such time that the current Cho'Gath goes inactive for more than three weeks, at which point you can follow the guidelines set forth in this thread.

This is all, unless, I happened to miss a thread he/she may have posted regarding his/her resignation..... }}

Ask A Gentleman

10-16-2012

((Alright Vik, I'll lock this thread down until such time as Cho actually leaves. I hadn't seen him responding regularly, so.. yeah. Ah well, a gentleman's greatest virtue is his patience!))

Dear Chogath

10-19-2012

((Wait wait wait I don't really have time to do Cho justice because of work and college so by all means continue on other me! Also for funzies.))

Cho'gath's eyes blink for a second before his gentlemanly visage disappears becoming a terrifying mask of rage intermixed with confusion.

"Why am I wearing a hat? What is going on? Are those cupcakes? Why is the little delicious runt yelling randomness at me?"

Ask A Gentleman

10-19-2012

((Well, if you have given me your blessing, here goes nothing!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
".... So what you're saying... Is that if I dress like the humans... Like you that is. I will be closer to the humans?" He asked as his head twitched to the side. Could this really be? Something he never considered, but could solve numerous problems with people fleeting from him.

((phone :/ ))
It certainly helps. Humans will always cower before our type, my ravenous cousin. The attire does cause them to lower their guard after a time, however. Think of it as another type of hunt.
He winks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere exhaled not being able to keep his act up.
"I dont know how you can keep talking like that is exhausting. I only manage it when diplomats are over, and I have Ashe glaring at me the whole time."

"As for things in Freljord, the same as always Sejuani and Ashe still not seeing eye to eye. Ashe and myself trying to unify Freljord, and me training and slaying whatever creature that challenges me."
The mantle of king is indeed a heavy one. I am not surprised you find difficulty, seeing as your true calling lies on the field of battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidCake View Post
"I mention because of those huge wings you've got, indeed! Are they rough, leathery skin or velvety gossamer?"

Iris adds,

"Never I've the time, or seen you fly with them."

- Iris Eloise
((Never knew Cho had wings. :S))
When I was a younger void creature, I was able to fly with them. However, my increased mass disallows that now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
im HERE to PROVE to the WORLD what KIND of MONSTER you TRULY ARE!!!!!

*Lulu points her finger at Gentleman Cho'Gath*

ADMIT it!! it WAS you who CAUSED the VALORAN STOCK MARKET crash 2 MONTHS AGO wasnt IT?!!! you found the LOOP-HOLE that ALLOWED you TO BUY Piltoverian PROPERTY at HALF-PRICE then SELLING them BACK for 150% of ITS true VALUE!!!
My dear Lulu, I assure you I had nothing to do with it. I have much better things to do with my time than destroy economies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Chogath View Post
((Wait wait wait I don't really have time to do Cho justice because of work and college so by all means continue on other me! Also for funzies.))

Cho'gath's eyes blink for a second before his gentlemanly visage disappears becoming a terrifying mask of rage.

"Why am I wearing a hat? What is going on? Are those cupcakes? Why is the little delicious runt yelling randomness at me?"
((So, multiple personalities?))
After a moment, Cho'gath blinks in consternation.
I do apologize, my baser urges to make a resurgence from time to time.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-19-2012

Sona floated in, her music can be heard inside the room. She was holding a small cake, as well as assortments of buscuits. She looked at Cho Gath, then sent messages through her Etwhal

Hello Gentleman Chogath, it sure is a lovely day today... Sona looked outside, and the sun was definitely shining bright

Would you care for a mid day tea with me?

Ask A Gentleman

10-19-2012

Lady Buvelle, how wonderful it is to see you.
Cho'gath sweeps off his hat and puts it to his chest before donning it once more.
I would be glad to join you for tea.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-19-2012

Quote:
Lady Buvelle, how wonderful it is to see you.
Cho'gath sweeps off his hat and puts it to his chest before donning it once more.
I would be glad to join you for tea.
Sona smiled, and set the things she brought on the table. Sona sat down, slowly cutting the cake into several pieces, while putting the biscuits next to the cake.

So, what sort of events have you been attending to, Chogath? Surely you must be buzy, being both a Gentleman and a creature of the Void.

Ask A Gentleman

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona smiled, and set the things she brought on the table. Sona sat down, slowly cutting the cake into several pieces, while putting the biscuits next to the cake.

So, what sort of events have you been attending to, Chogath? Surely you must be buzy, being both a Gentleman and a creature of the Void.
Cho'gath takes a seat at the table after bringing in a china teapot and teacups. He fills the cups and places one in front of Sona.
I'm afraid I haven't actually been all that busy as of late. This inactivity is actually why I started recieving questions in the first place, to be frank.
He nibbles on one of the biscuits.
Did you make these yourself? They are quite delectable.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-19-2012

Quote:
Cho'gath takes a seat at the table after bringing in a china teapot and teacups. He fills the cups and places one in front of Sona.
I'm afraid I haven't actually been all that busy as of late. This inactivity is actually why I started recieving questions in the first place, to be frank.
He nibbles on one of the biscuits.
Did you make these yourself? They are quite delectable.
Sona chuckles at the question, though still keeping her elegant grace

Unfortunately, I do not have the gift of bakery. I bought these from Morgana a while back, and thought I should share them with you

Sona took a buscuit also, taking a small bite, minding her posture while sitting, making sure she had no crumbs around her lips, and to keep her mouth closed while eating. She knew this was extremely important in front of Gentleman Cho Gath.