Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Cho'gath nods, clearly understanding the reasons behind Sona's request.

"Of course, Lady Buvelle. I often need a glass of wine myself after these occurrences."

He makes his way over to the wine cabinet, looking through the bottles before pulling one out.

"I believe I recieved this wine while I was touring the Shon-Xan region of Ionia. Beautiful place."

He retrieves a pair of glasses from a nearby cupboard before pouring a glass for both himself and Sona.
Once Cho'Gath finished pouring the glasses of wine, Sona reached for one.

♪Ionian wine. Fancy,♪ Sona commented as she took a sip. She let out an inaudible sigh, ♪Sweet. I like it.♪

warfighter101

01-08-2013

(The sumoner walks into the room and gives a hand shake befor sitting down)

Hello my good sir. Care for a little story telling? I must know how you came into the league and how you fit in with the fearless warrios who live on blood. Also ill trade this fine cherry oracles elixir for a glass of wine.

Gmerr

01-09-2013

James enters the room.

"Hello, Mr.Cho´Gath ,i have a question. How can you turn into this gentleman form from the monster form?

((This my first RP post and my first RP character(still WIP) so so easy on me))

Ask A Gentleman

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Once Cho'Gath finished pouring the glasses of wine, Sona reached for one.

♪Ionian wine. Fancy,♪ Sona commented as she took a sip. She let out an inaudible sigh, ♪Sweet. I like it.♪
((Apologies for my extended absence. I have been preoccupied with family matters.))

Cho'gath takes a sip of his own glass, swirling the wine in the glass before placing it gently back on the table.
"I have always liked this particular vintage. It's from just before Noxus started it's invasion. It was a good year for crops that year."
Cho'gath looks down at the wine.
"Wasn't such a good year for Ionia."

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfighter101 View Post
(The sumoner walks into the room and gives a hand shake befor sitting down)

Hello my good sir. Care for a little story telling? I must know how you came into the league and how you fit in with the fearless warrios who live on blood. Also ill trade this fine cherry oracles elixir for a glass of wine.
Cho'gath accepts the handshake before seating himself across from the summoner.
"To be honest, most of them end up food for me. Facing the Terror of the Void, as you summoners seem to have dubbed me, is not an easy prospect."

He now inspects the vial.
"Well, I think I can part with a glass of wine for a more flavorful elixir. The shopkeeper makes them from boiled lizard heads, I swear. Which wine would you like to sample?"
He indicates the cabinets filled to the brim with bottles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmerr View Post
James enters the room.

"Hello, Mr.Cho´Gath ,i have a question. How can you turn into this gentleman form from the monster form?

((This my first RP post and my first RP character(still WIP) so so easy on me))
Cho'gath sighs.
"The Institute thought my current state to be too 'mannered' for proper combat on the field. Most of the time, I suppress the baser urges most predatory creatures possess. The summoners who summon me in a non-gentlemanly form force those instincts to the surface, leaving me in the state most see me in."

Ask the String

01-14-2013

Quote:

Cho'gath takes a sip of his own glass, swirling the wine in the glass before placing it gently back on the table.
"I have always liked this particular vintage. It's from just before Noxus started it's invasion. It was a good year for crops that year."
Cho'gath looks down at the wine.
"Wasn't such a good year for Ionia."
♪Yea,♪ Sona played out s she took another sip, ♪So Cho...if you don't mind me asking, what is the void like?♪

Ask A Gentleman

01-14-2013

Quote:
♪Yea,♪ Sona played out s she took another sip, ♪So Cho...if you don't mind me asking, what is the void like?♪
Cho'gath takes another sip of the wine, musing on a response.
"The Void... is the place that exists between dimensions. I would not suggest a visit: most races I have encountered do not react so well to the Void's energies. Malzahar only survived because we had a use for him and Kassadin through sheer willpower, which surprises me. I remember a fellow named Zyrkash from a world long since lost who thought he could control the Void..."
Cho'gath chuckles as the memories come back.
"He entered the Void through one of the portals we had opened. He almost immediately went insane. I haven't seen anyone that isn't native to the Void last more than five seconds within the Void itself."

Ask the String

01-14-2013

Quote:
Cho'gath takes another sip of the wine, musing on a response.
"The Void... is the place that exists between dimensions. I would not suggest a visit: most races I have encountered do not react so well to the Void's energies. Malzahar only survived because we had a use for him and Kassadin through sheer willpower, which surprises me. I remember a fellow named Zyrkash from a world long since lost who thought he could control the Void..."
Cho'gath chuckles as the memories come back.
"He entered the Void through one of the portals we had opened. He almost immediately went insane. I haven't seen anyone that isn't native to the Void last more than five seconds within the Void itself."
♪But what makes the void so dangerous?♪ Sona asked, ♪I mean, I understand it's a bad place for non-void born, but why?♪

Ask A Gentleman

01-16-2013

Quote:
♪But what makes the void so dangerous?♪ Sona asked, ♪I mean, I understand it's a bad place for non-void born, but why?♪
"The Void is an environment inimical to most forms of life," Cho'gath explains. "It's hard to explain, to be frank. Imagine a world filled with views so impossible and illogical that they drove you mad."

Ask the String

01-16-2013

Quote:
"The Void is an environment inimical to most forms of life," Cho'gath explains. "It's hard to explain, to be frank. Imagine a world filled with views so impossible and illogical that they drove you mad."
♪Alright I'm starting to get the picture,♪ Sona replies, ♪So how did you end up here instead of back in the void? Wouldn't you be much happier at home?♪

Ask A Gentleman

01-17-2013

Quote:
♪Alright I'm starting to get the picture,♪ Sona replies, ♪So how did you end up here instead of back in the void? Wouldn't you be much happier at home?♪
"I traveled through a portal left here in this world from the Void from the last invasion," Cho'gath says, taking another sip of the wine. "To be honest, some of the more powerful Voidborn have taken to bickering amongst themselves and I wanted nothing to do with it."