1v1 dueling jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaRap3train

Master Recruiter

03-26-2014

I am a new 30 and liking jungle with my favorites being udyr and lee sin. They both are very good duelist and counter junglers from what I have found. I just love messing with the enemy jungler if I get extremely lucky and all my lanes are winning. Are their any other good duelist junglers atm? Who beats tiger udur early on?

Troy242621

03-26-2014

He's not exactly in the BEST spot, but if you're good, Shaco will make the enemy jungler contemplate suicide. Lol.

Scratch that, he makes the entire enemy team contemplate suicide.

DingDong392

03-26-2014

shaco is hard and since you're a new 30 i wouldnt suggest him although what the guy above me said is true with a good shaco

nocturne is a great duelist and has good counter jungle potential, kha'zix is an amazing counter jungler and if he gets ahead he'll snowball like a mother ****er, trundle is one of the best duelists in general but his counter jungling isnt the greatest and a few others i prolly forgot to mention

futuresight23

03-26-2014

I would guess Olaf and Shyvana are fairly strong duelists, or at least counterjunglers. Olaf might be one of the two champions who could fight Tiger Udyr and perhaps hold his own.

Elise was definitely a strong jungle duelist before her nerfs with two forms of percent damage and having all her skills at level 3 but I'm not sure how much her damage nerfs hurt her.

The Red Warden

03-26-2014

My favorite junglers are Hecarim and the anchorman. They may not have the fastest clear times but they are godly late game, also their ganks will wreck people hard.

Topless Irelia

03-26-2014

Shaco is my best jungler and it's been a long time since a jungle hasn't said "**** you" or told me to kill myself after getting anally abused by me.

MegaRap3train

Master Recruiter

03-26-2014

yes I do struggle with shaco how would you abuse the jungler as shaco. What I normally do with udyr is if I get ahead then I will ward up the enemy jungle and try and catch him off guard. (tiger stance hurts!) With shaco unless they are already low I have trouble really messing with them.