Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot unjust suspension

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ardenack

10-16-2012

Hello, I have been recently suspended from League of Legends and after reviewing my cases I don't agree that I am harming the community. Out of the cases that I was reported in there were only 2 people reporting me. There was always someone costing my team the game and I would tell them how to play the situation so that we can actually win instead of lose. If they run when we should have fought I tell them they should have stayed. Every "insult" or "harass" is always game oriented. I tell people how they should play when they make a mistake because I want to win. I do not think a highly competitive and sometimes frustrated attitude should be banned. I see people on here directly insulting people or cussing people out to a MUCH higher degree than myself. The fact that I keep all my text about what's going on in the game and not about the people or just spamming "noob, noob, noob." like I see people do, tells me that I do not need to be removed from the game even temporarily because I will continue to provide my team with compliments on good moves and corrections on bad moves. that's how a competitive game works.

TL;DR: I compliment when my team does good moves and call out stupid plays and give corrections, that shouldn't be ban worthy.

Ghan04

10-16-2012

Please give us a link to your reform card so we can better judge the situation and provide good feedback.

theushman

10-16-2012

what he said

LittleDi

10-16-2012

Without the reform card we can't determine if what you say is true or not. We might agree with you if you provide it or at the very least be able to clarify why it was voted punished.

Kinvaras666

10-16-2012

what they said