Thanks Riot for the ban, I really appreciate it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeddite

10-16-2012

Just quit now -- you're not gonna make it a year without getting perma-banned, angsty tween.

lilheartless

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypershadow8 View Post
Summon Lyte to prove that this guy probably needs anger management more than Riot needs blame for server issues.

Played since like week 6 of season 1 and only have had 2 leavers from connection issues.
idk if i'd go so far as to say he needs anger management more than riot needs new servers but i know where ur comin from lol

Kosta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAPONZ View Post
Ive been playing this game for about a month now and have some big issues with the banning system on this game.
Hi, I've been playing for over 2 years and haven't been banned once (pre-season, right when Vlad came out I joined, which was right after Xin Zhao and right before Galio).

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRAPONZ View Post
For starters, if there is a problem with the servers, then your account gets f*ck*d over by bans.

If there is a problem with the internet, then your account gets f*ck*d over by bans.

And lastly, if there is a problem with pvp.net client, then guess what, you get f*ck*d over by bans.
lol, what is this? It sounds like a badly written and ragey introductory paragraph of an essay I'd grade with an F (based on an irrational thesis, probably).

If there's a problem with the servers, it won't be JUST you that disconnects, so nobody will even have a chance to report you. In other cases, you'll get a 'loss forgiven' in your match history, which isn't bannable because it was ackowledged the server was the issue. This goes along with the PVP.net problem you mentioned.

Chances are, if you're getting banned for D/Cing and blaming it on the servers, yes, it likely is what you refer to as the 'internet', or YOUR internet, specifically. And yes, it is bannable because you should fix up your internet before committing to playing a 45-minute game (because, honestly, you know it as well as anyone from a month of playing that a D/C pretty much ruins a game).

Oh, and as I said earlier you sound pretty ragey, so I can imagine in reality you just got banned for raging at teammates or trolling or something (but that might be a bad assumption, who knows).

Baconator113

10-16-2012

I agree with that getting banned can be annoying, but I've only been banned once and that was my fault, and although it was crappy, there is nothing you can do but accept that it was your fault and wait for the ban to lift. And problems with the client, that's the first I've heard of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercucial View Post

Also STRAPONZ.
HAHA what a gay name

WayOXcess

10-16-2012

LOL lying trash. No one has had server issues? I've had games where almost everyone playing has been dropped and had to come back, and sometimes they couldn't even get back on. GD and its self righteous troll denizens