Thanks Riot for the ban, I really appreciate it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

STRAPONZ

10-16-2012

Ive been playing this game for about a month now and have some big issues with the banning system on this game.

For starters, if there is a problem with the servers, then your account gets f*ck*d over by bans.

If there is a problem with the internet, then your account gets f*ck*d over by bans.

And lastly, if there is a problem with pvp.net client, then guess what, you get f*ck*d over by bans.

Riot please make a better systems for this as the current one has too many flaws and right now with my other account banned for 4 days because of an issue with the games client, im kinda pissed about this issue.

Airoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

I don't work for Riot, but I can almost guarantee that none of those things you've listed are reasons why your account has been suspended/banned...

Buttwizest

10-16-2012

Sounds like a problem with your personality, judging by the hostility you show after only a month of playing.

SteelbornX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Summon Lyte to prove that this guy probably needs anger management more than Riot needs blame for server issues.

Played since like week 6 of season 1 and only have had 2 leavers from connection issues.

Rav Abaddon

10-16-2012

Funny, I've been playing for nearly two years and had no problem whatsoever with bans. Connectivity issues and all.

StompEmlnTheNuts

10-16-2012

Been playing this game for a month and already getting banned? Yep I agree, you have issues.

Sorian

Recruiter

10-16-2012

report card mr. i know its in your locker, sounds like youve been reported by your teammates for your ****ty attitude

Memorylame

10-16-2012

your computer problems have overflowed into your etiquette...

Mercucial

10-16-2012

Na.

I've been playing since Beta and have never been suspended. I've had internet issues where I've been dropped from games. As long as you don't leave consistently you won't be banned.

Also STRAPONZ.

Joenz

10-16-2012

OP needs to be PendragOWNED!

Go get him Pendragon!