reveiw the cases this such is bs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

only noobs rage

10-16-2012

1st case:- bcs i gave lee my jungle huh ?it was ****ing 4 v 5 morde left after feeding and lee just camped my jungle while i had to listen to the bs my team said to me their was nothing could do . also look at others score they were intentionally feeding but were they banned no.i got reported for trying this is such bs.

2nd case:-i got reported for calling them wanna bees huh ?do the ****** who veiwed this even knw wt wanna bee is i ****ing carried that game .

3rd case:- the worst of all it was a won game but then suddenly my entire team dced including me . and i called them suckers bcs they were bad that darius stands bck farming while entire team is caping the point and then we suddenly lose it bcs he didnt help now i cant even tell him that he is stupid this is such bs .

any one who posts a negative comment against me u have proven to me that u r a sore loser nothing else u r just like any other noob who wants to get people banned when they have done nothing wrong u r a ****** who judges a book by its cover . if u still have the balls post a negative comment plz do it show and prove to me that u r the biggest loser in the world . if u ******* dont knw wt really happended u should not be banning like this is ur own ****ing acc .TRIBUNAL SUCKS !!!!!. RIOT WILL LOSE ALL ITS PLAYERS ONE DAY BCS OF TRIBUNAL ONE DAY I BET BCS THEY JUST LOST ONE SEE YAA LOSERS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

only noobs rage