Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

reveiw the cases this such is bs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

only noobs rage

10-16-2012

1st case:- bcs i gave lee my jungle huh ?it was ****ing 4 v 5 morde left after feeding and lee just camped my jungle while i had to listen to the bs my team said to me their was nothing could do . also look at others score they were intentionally feeding but were they banned no.i got reported for trying this is such bs.

2nd case:-i got reported for calling them wanna bees huh ?do the ****** who veiwed this even knw wt wanna bee is i ****ing carried that game .

3rd case:- the worst of all it was a won game but then suddenly my entire team dced including me . and i called them suckers bcs they were bad that darius stands bck farming while entire team is caping the point and then we suddenly lose it bcs he didnt help now i cant even tell him that he is stupid this is such bs .

any one who posts a negative comment against me u have proven to me that u r a sore loser nothing else u r just like any other noob who wants to get people banned when they have done nothing wrong u r a ****** who judges a book by its cover . if u still have the balls post a negative comment plz do it show and prove to me that u r the biggest loser in the world . if u ******* dont knw wt really happended u should not be banning like this is ur own ****ing acc .TRIBUNAL SUCKS !!!!!. RIOT WILL LOSE ALL ITS PLAYERS ONE DAY BCS OF TRIBUNAL ONE DAY I BET BCS THEY JUST LOST ONE SEE YAA LOSERS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

only noobs rage

10-16-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5772561/#nogo