Tribunal Case Review potential improvements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klokateer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

I personally feel that tribunal is essential to improve game play, however I feel that the result is not worthwhile. If a player is reported and a case shows up in tribunal, the offender should be informed reguardless of punishment or pardon. They should also be informed why they were forgiven or banned.

This could be done by having the Tribunal Judge have a chance to give a reason for punishing or forgiving a player. It would result in less skipped cases, as well as the reviewer giving support for the case that he or she decided in.

The reasons for Tribunal not being worthwhile is that a banned player can simply make a new character. They do lose all of the characters they have purchased, but it doesn't stop them from trolling or insulting other members.

Leave thoughts or comments, I'd love to hear it, as well as improve the Tribunal.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klokateer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Extra note to tribunal issue is that the games punished for may not make sense in other cases. One case a user is obviously disregarding rules, and another they are not. You should be able to choose which cases you are punishing them for, as well as the cases they are being pardoned.

Tribunal cases are also extremely unrewarding. I am now up to 30 cases a day, and the amount of drive I have to do them all is very low. More users would do tribunal if it was actually worth the time, reading, and thought required for every case. I think there are maybe 3 out of 40 people on my friend list that actually does their tribunal cases at all, and none of them that do it daily. The reasons they give me is that it is not worth the time.