Unjustly banned based off one game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxe Out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjik View Post
Game 3:
You do not appear to do anything wrong but then again the sole person who reported attempted to post a screen shot of something not shown in the chat log.

Game 4:
You harass someone who from a previous game. Is this definitive? Not really, except you went out of your way to do the exact same thing he did in your previous game, repeatedly use a word that notoriously get's people banned. Playing with fire has a lesson that comes with it.

Games 3 and 4 could be a pardon if the previous ones didn't exist. But they do.

All in all, you seem like the last person I would want to play with. This is a Punish.
Game 2 I was harassed and provoked. Game 4, I didn't harass anyone in all chat? I told my team what he was saying to me a previous game, I didn't use the word against anyone. Game 3, it's the same guy that reported me in games 2 & 4, he was posting a SS from the last game. I would be the last guy you would play with? Two bad games in nearly 2500. Hrm, okay.

Yeeehawww

10-16-2012

Harassing, verbally abusing other players, overall negative attitude. And I'm only halfway through game 2.

Totally justified.

Redjik

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxe Out View Post
Game 2 I was harassed and provoked. Game 4, I didn't harass anyone in all chat? I told my team what he was saying to me a previous game, I didn't use the word against anyone. Game 3, it's the same guy that reported me in games 2 & 4, he was posting a SS from the last game. I would be the last guy you would play with? Two bad games in nearly 2500. Hrm, okay.
Quote:
a) harassed/provoked doesn't justify anything at all. report them and mute them. that's what you should've done if you couldn't handle it.

b) Like i said, it could've been a pardon in game 4, but for one, you had no business trying to vilify an opposing team member from an experience in a previous game or even repeating the word.

c) Game 3 and 4 are irrelevant. Game 1 and 2 are easy punishes. Tribunal reviewers do not need to have criteria in each game, only 1.

d) It's nice you have nearly 2500 games. You still ended up in a tribunal with a good majority punish where others with 2500 did not. What does that say.

Suggestion: If people bother you. Mute them. Don't react because you seem not handle yourself well when doing so, and also cannot tell when what your saying crosses the line.

Noxe Out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeehawww View Post
Harassing, verbally abusing other players, overall negative attitude. And I'm only halfway through game 2.

Totally justified.

Edit: Riot, in game 3 he mentions how he's elo boosting his friends.
Duo queing with my lower elo friends, he was 1200, I was 1850. (UthgÓr if you want to check)

SimplyAlive

10-16-2012

Quote:
Two bad games in nearly 2500. Hrm, okay.
Except you wouldn't end up in the Tribunal for 2 out of 2500 games. Also, the way you behave really makes me doubt your claim that such behaviour is truly, truly uncommon.

Just do not provoke others on purpose for whatever reason. I don;t care whether the Amumu misbehaved in an earlier match.

You should be the bigger man and simply report him afterwards, instead of throwing oil on the fire.

Noxe Out

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:

b) Like i said, it could've been a pardon in game 4, but for one, you had no business trying to vilify an opposing team member from an experience in a previous game or even repeating the word.
It was said in team chat.

Redjik

10-16-2012

Quote:
It was said in team chat.
So i'll repeat myself:

It could've been a pardon in game 4, but for one, you had no business trying to vilify an opposing team member from an experience in a previous game or even repeating the word.

Noxe Out

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
So i'll repeat myself:

It could've been a pardon in game 4, but for one, you had no business trying to vilify an opposing team member from an experience in a previous game or even repeating the word.
Compared to what Kog was saying about me, in ALL chat? =/

Yeeehawww

10-16-2012

Quote:
Just because someone did something to you doesn't justify you doing what you did.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely believe that some people get what they deserve and that sometimes this behavior is acceptable, however this is a game where Riot creates rules to try and maintain an environment that is, basically, nice. So, you don't get to do certain things here that may be lawful or socially acceptable elsewhere.

Noxe Out

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeehawww View Post
Just because someone did something to you doesn't justify you doing what you did.

Don't get me wrong, I definitely believe that some people get what they deserve and that sometimes this behavior is acceptable, however this is a game where Riot creates rules to try and maintain an environment that is, basically, nice. So, you don't get to do certain things here that may be lawful or socially acceptable elsewhere.
Yea I guess, just what Amumu says in the second game would get to anyone. Unfortunately for me, the worst game was in front for the tribunal, no one probably read the last two.