Unjustly banned based off one game

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxe Out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5771382/#nogo

Was taunted and provoked the first two games. (Enemy even agreed with my attitude second game) Have well over 2000 games played, never banned before.

My honor in all categories is nearing 20. The SAME person reported me in THREE out of FOUR games, unjustly.

First game, ya, I was having a rough day, the second game, if you read until the end, the enemy agrees that my teammate was causing all the problems as he did it to them a previous game. I let it get to me yes, but I was provoked nonetheless. Third and fourth games reported for no reason. (Same guy reporting me three different times)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killshaco

Junior Member

10-16-2012

Seems like you just need to let go of your grudges!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samenko

Senior Member

10-16-2012

You deserved the ban.

Your language is pretty deplorable, first of all. Also, in most of the games, you stated you are "trolling because I already got plat".

I would report you for that alone. These people are trying to win. Don't play if you don't want to try.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxe Out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Yea, true. Most of my games are pleasant, over 95% of them. Then a few people get to me, and I mean really get to me, that I react.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxe Out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
You deserved the ban.

Your language is pretty deplorable, first of all. Also, in most of the games, you stated you are "trolling because I already got plat".

I would report you for that alone. These people are trying to win. Don't play if you don't want to try.
I never actually trolled. If you look at the scores where I did badly, the whole team either did worse or just as bad.

Me (0-7) team (4-8;0-8;1-3;5-7) me (0-6) team (0-7;0-5;0-2;1-2)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samenko

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxe Out View Post
Yea, true. Most of my games are pleasant, over 95% of them. Then a few people get to me, and I mean really get to me, that I react.
Then don't react. I know it sounds brash, but if Riot let everyone troll in 5% of their games, there would be trolls every game. That's how it works. The system is there for a reason.

Just let it slide off you. Yelling at someone you have never met accomplishes nothing. Never say you are "trolling because I don't care". And never do it, for that matter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimplyAlive

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Unjustly banned?
I disagree.

Admitting to trolling and intentionally antagonizing another player is asking to be suspended. Besides that, your other matches were quite negative as well.

But the biggest dick move?
Acting like a huge ******bag in your teamchat in game 2 and then asking for reports in all chat, while acting like you did nothing wrong.
That alone would be a punish for me. Disgusting behaviour.

Too bad you're platinum rating does not excuse you for trolling your teammates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxe Out View Post
I never actually trolled. If you look at the scores where I did badly, the whole team either did worse or just as bad.

Me (0-7) team (4-8;0-8;1-3;5-7) me (0-6) team (0-7;0-5;0-2;1-2)
trolling=/=having a bad score.

You trolled by constantly provoking Amumu to get reports on him. He deserved his reports, but your behaviour was not needed to escalate the conflict between you two.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noxe Out

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Unjustly banned?
I disagree.

Admitting to trolling and intentionally antagonizing another player is asking to be suspended. Besides that, your other matches were quite negative as well.

But the biggest dick move?
Acting like a huge ******bag in your teamchat in game 2 and then asking for reports in all chat, while acting you did nothing wrong.
That alone would be a punish for me. Disgusting behaviour.

Too bad you're platinum rating does not excuse you for trolling your teammates.
Read to the end. The enemy team agrees with me and my behavior. They said they had to deal with him too the previous game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redjik

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Game 1:

Vladimir[00:03:58] :i should troll
Vladimir[00:03:59] :****ing nasus
Vladimir[00:05:42] :ya nasus then you cried
Vladimir[00:08:51] :I CANT AFFORD ANYTHING
Vladimir[00:08:57] :NASUS ****ED ME
Vladimir [All][00:09:01] :report nasus please
Vladimir[00:15:27] :thats why you dont pick nasus in ranked
Vladimir [All][00:17:23] :report nasus for trolling, forcing me to go top when I said mid
Vladimir [All][00:18:07] :nasus bad attitude
Sona [All][00:19:21] :im reporting both nasus and vlad
Vladimir[00:19:29] :reporting sona
Vladimir[00:19:34] :for harrassment
Vladimir [All][00:21:55] :youre an idiot nasus, how many nasus do you see mid?
Vladimir [All][00:24:10] mg nasus stfu
Vladimir [All][00:24:13] :You picked nasus
Vladimir [All][00:24:14] :LOL
Vladimir [All][00:25:53] :Lol im already plat

Game 2:
Sivir[00:02:29] :time to troll
Sivir[00:02:32] :make mumu lose
Sivir[00:02:38] :im a lready plat
Sivir[00:04:50] h no
Sivir[00:04:51] :not mad
Sivir[00:04:53] :just trolling
Sivir[00:04:54] :so you lose
Sivir[00:06:42] :im already plat bro, I dont care about losing anymore
Sivir[00:07:33] :mumu trollin harder than me rofl
Sivir[00:10:58] :yes im plat taric
Sivir[00:11:19] :Im plat bro
Sivir[00:12:04] :im plat bro
Sivir[00:12:05] :you arent
Sivir[00:12:06] :cry m ore
Sivir[00:12:41] :dont have to hit plat
Sivir[00:14:19] :taric, im only as good as my supporyt
Sivir[00:14:21] :and youre not good bro
Sivir[00:14:36] :nah, i wont get banned
Sivir[00:15:08] :ive never been banned

Game 3:
You do not appear to do anything wrong but then again the sole person who reported attempted to post a screen shot of something not shown in the chat log.

Game 4:
You harass someone who from a previous game. Is this definitive? Not really, except you went out of your way to do the exact same thing he did in your previous game, repeatedly use a word that notoriously get's people banned. Playing with fire has a lesson that comes with it.

Games 3 and 4 could be a pardon if the previous ones didn't exist. But they do.

All in all, you seem like the last person I would want to play with. This is a Punish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EG Recruitment

Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
Then don't react. I know it sounds brash, but if Riot let everyone troll in 5% of their games, there would be trolls every game. That's how it works. The system is there for a reason.

Just let it slide off you. Yelling at someone you have never met accomplishes nothing. Never say you are "trolling because I don't care". And never do it, for that matter.
Are you saying that there isn't trolls every game in the paradise where you play?


123