Suggestion on who to buy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpiffmeisterZ

10-15-2012

Just got myself to 6300 IP and am wondering who I want to buy... Mid/top/jungle are my preferred positions, but I like champs who are versatile (One thing I do to REALLY trip people up is first pick Rumble and take him mid)

Champs I have been leaning toward right now have been Diana, Wukong, and Viktor...

Any suggestions?

Phoenix0Wright

10-16-2012

I'd go with Diana or Jayce. She's great in mid or the Jungle, has great base stats, and has a rewarding and fun play style. She's a viable and competitive choice in ranked too. Jayce is another great option if you're leaning more towards a top laner.

PrfsrChaos

10-16-2012

Jayce is fun as long as you don't get overwhelmed.

Diana seems a bit more versatile in the number of roles (top/mid/jungle).

Also...though I've never personally played him...I've yet to really play against a Wukong that wasn't at least annoyingly difficult to deal with, if not really good. Soooo yeah.

Fiveofswords

10-16-2012

make sure you get the core champs first...most of them arent 6300 ip...But unless you have them all skip the exotic stuff like victor. of the ones you named i tihnk wukong is the most solid.
diana is a good champ and all, and she may the versatile in laning phase, but not so much with team comp...she can be great with some team comps and sorta bleh with others.