Suck it up!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

IMO i think riot needs to stop babying people. I think people need to learn that life is cruel & if you can't take an insult, that's your problem. There is an in-game mute if you feel its needed, & they even have it to where you can toggle on/off language filter. Why have that? Makes no sense at all. If you can't take an insult, you don't need to be playing any online games. Go play Wizard101 or some ish. Harassment will be anywhere there is online gaming. Again, suck it up & stop being suck whiny little B***CHs

Samenko

10-15-2012

No. Play a different game then.

I applaud Riot for creating the first moba where talking in chat is actually an option. If you don't believe me, play DoTA or HoN. The people in that game are the most negative people I have heard in any game, ever.

Riot's losing customers because they have standards. This is a GOOD thing. If you don't believe so, try playing DoTA, come back here, and apologize.

tubbeebucket222

10-15-2012

I play DotA you scrub and it's not that bad...

Samenko

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbeebucket222 View Post
I play DotA you scrub and it's not that bad...
Spoken like someone who was just banned.

... too soon? :P Seriously, why insult me? You're not helping your case,

Redjik

10-16-2012

If you do not like playing in an environment where you do not have the luxury of abusing people without repercussions, then do not play the game.

Simple; I know.

Samenko

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redjik View Post
If you do not like playing in an environment where you do not have the luxury of abusing people without repercussions, then do not play the game.

Simple; I know.
+1