Banned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aznpanda26

10-16-2012

the QQ in this thread hurts my head

Kinzoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznpanda26 View Post
the QQ in this thread hurts my head
Yea I am QQing a bit.
Im a little dissapointed after ALL my recent good behavior and cases from months ago I get busted for.

Kinzoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

I also lost ALL my honor (more then 100) for games a WHILE ago...
And I was on great behavior after? not cool Riot.

Kinzoku

10-16-2012

If you are gana downvote atleast leave why

SimplyAlive

10-16-2012

I don't know who downvoted you, but I suggest you stop the excuses and analogies, they really aren't working and are flawed on several levels.

It might be annoying that you lost your honour over slightly old cases (1 month is pretty minor, to be honest), but just see this as a challenge to never get suspended again.

For an example:

Quote:
Its like this, You get a puppy.
You are training it to not pee/poo inside.
It does behind your back and you done see it.
Then after it is trained and fine you find what he did from months ago then punish him.
Doesnt make sense IMO.
Unless you claim that your cognitive abilities are equal to that of a puppy, your analogy is severely flawed.

Kinzoku

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
I don't know who downvoted you, but I suggest you stop the excuses and analogies, they really aren't working and are flawed on several levels.

It might be annoying that you lost your honour over slightly old cases (1 month is pretty minor, to be honest), but just see this as a challenge to never get suspended again.

For an example:

Unless you claim that your cognitive abilities are equal to that of a puppy, your analogy is severely flawed.
Good point but it is also 2 in the morning -_-