Why Did I get Banned?(Tribunal Inside)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mauve Thunder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUEEHUEHUEHUEHU View Post
I wouldve pardoned. If you read the enemy chat too you can see even graves admits EZ is getting trolled,
Clearly the whole team wasn't doing well, but there is no evidence of trolling other than the OP saying something to the extent of his team being trolls. Graves says he felt bad for Ez which only indicates to me that they are both of the same thought process, IE Ez's team can't win because they gave up some early kills or had bad comp or whatever the case was. At any rate, none of that excuses Ezreal's behavior in the matches shown. Furthermore the fact that riot handed out a permaban indicates this person is a repeat offender with no intention to change.

Edit: Hold up it says he got a warning not a perma..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribunal
Ezreal [All][00:18:06] :yea
Ezreal [All][00:18:09] :im done trying tbh

Ezreal - 0/5/0

1] Reported by: Ally
2] Reported by: Ally
3] Reported by: Enemy
4] Reported by: Enemy
Starting suiciding and attempting baron after his taem was behind.

Aznpanda26

10-15-2012

If you start calling GG and saying youre dont @ 20, i would report/ban you. Youre being worthless to the team and not attempting to help at all.

When you drag it to late game anything can happen, all it takes is one ace and youre on top.

Imo: People with less then 500 wins should not be giving advice on LoL

Samenko

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous THT View Post
dont listen to what they say.. these whiny kids have been trying to say everyone deserves their ban.. People have been getting banned for really stupid reasons & all these kids have to say is oh he deserves it, read the code.. Only thing they got against you, yet they dont realize they just said you can get banned for calling gg early.. -.-"
You need to play another game then If you don't want to abide by their standards, that's fine - go play CoD or DoTA

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
You need to play another game then If you don't want to abide by their standards, that's fine - go play CoD or DoTA
i need to play another game? cuz you kids can't take an insult? what are you like 10? going to cry to your mom if i call you names? swear half you crybabys probably get bullied at school.

Samenko

10-15-2012

Quote:
i need to play another game? cuz you kids can't take an insult? what are you like 10? going to cry to your mom if i call you names? swear half you crybabys probably get bullied at school.
^E-gangster. Step lightly around this one!

Mauve Thunder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Everything you just said is irrelevant.

Aznpanda26

10-15-2012

Quote:
What are you? A ******bag? 60% of LoL players are in college like me and I think we know how to act mature, unlike you.

A guy who has 20 more losses then wins in his ranked history should not be talking like hes good.

Samenko

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznpanda26 View Post
What are you? A ******bag? 60% of LoL players are in college like me and I think we know how to act mature, unlike you.

A guy who has 20 more losses then wins in his ranked history should not be talking like hes good.
Hehe, don't fret about that dude. I thought I'd try and read some logs people have posted in the tribunal forums, and I have seen him in every thread. He has already stated that I like men and that I should tell on him with my mom... calling cross country and waking her up would be worth it I think?

Cute really.