Why Did I get Banned?(Tribunal Inside)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Wanna Lose x21

10-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5768623/

WTF?? I got permma banned for dis?

Rawr Poptart Cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I'm glad you got banned you whine gg way too early and drag the morale of your team down.

I Wanna Lose x21

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawr Poptart Cat View Post
I'm glad you got banned you whine gg way too early and drag the morale of your team down.

Saying GG early is bannable? I still tried, didnt curse at them, and didn't afk for feed intentionally.

Mauve Thunder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyWinehouseDEAD View Post
I still tried
No you didn't, you called GG at less than 10 minutes and then spent the rest of your matches blaming everyone on your team. I'd have punished you too.

HUEEHUEHUEHUEHU

10-15-2012

I wouldve pardoned. If you read the enemy chat too you can see even graves admits EZ is getting trolled,

Rawr Poptart Cat

10-15-2012

Quote:
Saying GG early is bannable? I still tried, didnt curse at them, and didn't afk for feed intentionally.
youmadbro? haha too bad you can only downvote me once.

JLawL

10-15-2012

It says you got a warning. You're an idiot. Second, you will and do deserve to be perm banned if you keep acting like a tool.

Azubu Frost was down by 13k gold in one of the games they came back to win last week. You go down by 350 gold and you immediately insult your team and give up.

You're trash.

IlluminatiExist

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve Thunder View Post
No you didn't, you called GG at less than 10 minutes and then spent the rest of your matches blaming everyone on your team. I'd have punished you too.

Just because he said GG in less than 10 minutes doesn't mean he didn't try. Based on his score he didn't do THAT bad considering the rest of his team. By the picks alone you can tell that someone did a trollcomp or something.

dignitas Rampant

10-15-2012

The first game, you were negative but not necessarily reportable. However, game two, I would definitely hit punish for assisting enemy team or intentional feeding. When you have two opponents report for that with similar evidence in the chat, I, as a member of the Tribunal, can't ignore that.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

Quote:
dont listen to what they say.. these whiny kids have been trying to say everyone deserves their ban.. People have been getting banned for really stupid reasons & all these kids have to say is oh he deserves it, read the code.. Only thing they got against you, yet they dont realize they just said you can get banned for calling gg early.. -.-"