My main got banned, please help me reform! (Can't find where I gone wrong >.>)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samenko

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaneDragonII View Post
Is this bannable? Sure, I think it was a bad decision on my part, but at the time i genuinely thought getting a Zhonyas was better.
But you didnt say that. He asked you (albeit rudely) to buy wards, since that game you did fill the support role. You said "no u". If you said "I need my zyonas so we can win a teamfight", that would be different.

It's semantics, yes, but thats what creating a good game environment is about.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

all these f'n re-tards (funny how it *'s it out) in here think every ban is reasonable even though most are stupid af, n we've been shutting them down every forum. even though trolls run the system..

Samenko

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous THT View Post
all these f'n re-tards (funny how it *'s it out) in here think every ban is reasonable even though most are stupid af, n we've been shutting them down every forum. even though trolls run the system..
Oh hey, it's you again! I'm stumbling into you a lot as I'm trying to help people!

But yeah, play another game, this clearly isn't healthy for you. Not good to be this angry at a computer screen.

Anonymous THT

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
Oh hey, it's you again! I'm stumbling into you a lot as I'm trying to help people!

But yeah, play another game, this clearly isn't healthy for you. Not good to be this angry at a computer screen.
this angry? im mad at the stupidity at riot.. how they could initiate something as stupid as letting you pathetic losers decide if i get banned or not.. I'm a natural troll, i can do this all day calmly, seeing i'm already banned n you cant ban me from forums > & who are you helping? you agree with this pathetic system. & all these little crybaby faqqets for reporting stupid stuff

Samenko

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous THT View Post
this angry? im mad at the stupidity at riot.. how they could initiate something as stupid as letting you pathetic losers decide if i get banned or not.. I'm a natural troll, i can do this all day calmly, seeing i'm already banned n you cant ban me from forums > & who are you helping? you agree with this pathetic system. & all these little crybaby faqqets for reporting stupid stuff
Well, if a red decides to glance at the tribunal forums tomorrow, you will most likely get banned here as well

But the insults are quite amusing, have any more?

Kbalz

10-16-2012

You've played over 1000 games and still can't last hit??