My main got banned, please help me reform! (Can't find where I gone wrong >.>)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OctaneDragonII

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roccano View Post
I will go by games

Game 1:

"Fiddlesticks[00:37:32] :stfu karthus"
Did you read what Karthus was saying to me? He was spamming the chat with harassment, so I simply told him to stfu. Is that bannable?

Quote:

Game 2:

Maokai[00:18:31] :****
Maokai[00:18:35] :guys
Maokai[00:18:37] :it says i got --- ping
Maokai[00:18:40] :its going up
Maokai[00:18:42] kay
Maokai[00:18:44] :--- now
Maokai[00:18:52] :what the ****

Multiple F bombs, reportable.
I dont think swearing is bannable if it isnt directed at anybody

Prometheius

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaneDragonII View Post
Did you read what Karthus was saying to me? He was spamming the chat with harassment, so I simply told him to stfu. Is that bannable?
Retaliation in any form is bannable.

Henry Plainview

10-15-2012

Quote:
I will go by games

Game 1:

As bad as it may seem, this is reportable because it isnt constructive and lowers morale.

Game 2:

I swear constantly, and I've never gotten even a warning from Tribunal, because I don't swear at people. stfu Karthus is not constructive but Karthus was doing nothing but throwing slurs. Normally I'm on the side of don't feed the trolls, but that is just ridiculous.

Quitch

10-15-2012

Quote:
He more than likely did not, or perhaps getting upset over homophobia is not allowed to him. Either way, that's something that's a little problematic. A lot of people don't read for context or base their decisions on context.

Given context, your "stfu" was extremely minor. And it wasn't really even retaliation, as you didn't really attack him.

It's more than likely your ban came from saying you were drunk, though.

Ladayen

10-15-2012

OK I'll bite..

Game 1- looks like you went afk at the end.
Game 2- You complain about lag throughout the match, you take Maokai mid. You also call for /ff at the 17min mark. Nothing blatant really but it does set off some red flags making me question if you weren't just trolling that game.
Game 3- Very similar to last one, Blitz jungle, call for surrender at 17 min mark.
Game 4- You were drunk. Most likely more then you thought because your teammates did think it warranted a report.

Overall, theres a lot of red flags but no clear evidence you intentionally made the gaming experience negative for fellow summoners. I would have hit pardon but I can see why you were punished.

Samenko

10-15-2012

Quote:
I will go by games

Game 1:

As bad as it may seem, this is reportable because it isnt constructive and lowers morale.

Game 2:

Game 3:
No issues that I can see here.

Game 4:
The only issue I can see is that your playing drunk and rambling on and on in the chat, nothing to be banned for though.

Those first two games were probably what got you the temp ban.
Try not to curse, and instead of saying "Stfu" Just dont say anything at all.

Thats my advice anyway.
^Pretty much that. And apparently you refused to buy wards in game 1 because you had to "Rush your Zyonas".

Also stop the /ff before 20 minutes. All it does is make people play worse and not want to play with you. If you want to surrender, wait til 20 and try it. If people don't want to, sack up and play.

Just try to rise above the angry people. Just because they are yelling at you doesn't give you cause to yell back. Be the better man

OctaneDragonII

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
1) Seems like insane feeding right there. Also, from what I read, you wouldn't cooperate with the tank and build troll items (The Locket). That and you leaving the game means report

2) You're telling your team to surrender at 16 minutes and making up excuses for feeding.

3) Terrible pick and items for that role. That combined with your really terrible jungle means trolling and getting reported for it.

4) You went mid as AD Yi then stole blue from Lux. You're also playing drunk and not even paying attention to your team at all.

Constant problem in all game: Constant crappy internet, which is bannable since that affects your entire team and means they're playing a 4v5 form the start.
1) Wait, since when was locket a troll item? How is it insane feeding? Keep in mind that i have 10 assists and was playing with aroudn 1000 ping. At the end, my internet died.

2) Simply stating that I suggest my team should surrender is bannable? Wut. Making up excuses for feeding is bannable too?

3) Firstly, you cant get banend for "terrible pick". Second, how are my items "trolling"?

4) Sure AD Yi is out of the meta, but is it bannable? Our lux was SUPPORT and i was constantly going oom and making me unable to do certain things. I took blue ONCE from Lux because I believed I could use it better. And I wasn't drunk, if you read my OP.

Ladayen

10-15-2012

Quote:
I will go by games

Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:
No issues that I can see here.

Game 4:
The only issue I can see is that your playing drunk and rambling on and on in the chat, nothing to be banned for though.

Those first two games were probably what got you the temp ban.
Try not to curse, and instead of saying "Stfu" Just dont say anything at all.

Thats my advice anyway.
Going to point out, mild retaliation to provocation is allowable. It's only normal people might get mad at something intended to make them mad and say something on spur of the moment. Saying stfu karthus in response to what Karthus said is fine.

Copied from section vii of the summoners code

"And remember, while nobody likes being insulted, it pays to take a moment to consider the circumstances. Remember that this is a competitive game, and, more often than not, the other player is just venting their frustration. Try not to take it personally. Everyone has a breaking point and everyone rages sometimes. At some point you may find yourself in the other person’s shoes."

As to the multiple f bombs, he said it twice. The first line and the last and it wasn't directed at anyone. Theres nothing wrong with that.

OctaneDragonII

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samenko View Post
^Pretty much that. And apparently you refused to buy wards in game 1 because you had to "Rush your Zyonas".
Is this bannable? Sure, I think it was a bad decision on my part, but at the time i genuinely thought getting a Zhonyas was better.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

Quote:
Is this bannable? Sure, I think it was a bad decision on my part, but at the time i genuinely thought getting a Zhonyas was better.
you can not get banned for not buying wards.. its everyone's role to buy wards.