My main got banned, please help me reform! (Can't find where I gone wrong >.>)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OctaneDragonII

10-16-2012

Here's my tribunal case

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5761779/

I have played over 1000 games on my main account spending well over $50 on it. When I found that it was banned for a week, I was seriously concerned.

I reviewed my tribunal case, and I don't know where I have violated any area of the summoners code or terms of use. Help me find where I did so please. Please not that in every single on of these cases, no one left a message when reporting.

GAME 1: Role: Fiddlesticks support
GAME 2: Role: Maokai Mid
GAME 3: Role: Blitzcrank Jungle
GAME 4: Role: Master Yi Mid. (NOTE: I wasn't actually drunk. I claimed I was drunk to try and shrug off my team's flaming me for being bad)

Thank you Lol community- Btw for those of you curious, my main's summoner name is OctaneDragon

88 Angry Turtles

10-16-2012

its just one week..

OctaneDragonII

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88 Angry Turtles View Post
its just one week..
This week is important to me. Its the week where i planned to play ranked and aim for gold. Besides, even if it was only a 30 second ban, why is still important. And we all know that a 1 week ban can lead up to larger bans- such as a month, or even a perma.

Sarah2376

Recruiter

10-16-2012

It's fairly obvious why you received this ban, go read the summoners code kiddo.

Quitch

10-16-2012

I don't know. I don't see a single instance where you deserved to be banned.

Other than suboptimal picks, you rarely yell at your team and generally accept the blame when you mess up. You told Karthus to shut up only after he said something extraordinarily homophobic..

Henry Plainview

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaneDragonII View Post
Please not that in every single on of these cases, no one left a message when reporting.
Actually, I've found that when looking at my old votes, the reform card often omits the comments for some reason, I guess it's a bug. Because you can't just report someone without even selecting a reason...

It's really annoying how Tribunal censors numbers now, it's stupid.

I probably would have pardoned, although you do seem to like taking mid from people with unconventional picks...

N1ghtcrawler26

10-16-2012

If you're saying you're drunk in chat when you're not, you're just digging your own grave.

11 reports in 4 games, well you must've pissed some people off, whether that was by chat or feeding, who knows, but a bunch of people didn't like you, and then a bunch of people agreed.

'I'm just drunk, not very drunk, just a bit, not enough to warrant a report'

hahaha seriously?

WTF NO MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

tribunal is system that riot made to save money on customer service, what u expect lol... just get banned and then play after week, I know it sucks, but deal with it.

Roccano

10-16-2012

I will go by games

Game 1:

"Fiddlesticks[00:37:32] :stfu karthus"

As bad as it may seem, this is reportable because it isnt constructive and lowers morale.

Game 2:

Maokai[00:18:31] :****
Maokai[00:18:35] :guys
Maokai[00:18:37] :it says i got --- ping
Maokai[00:18:40] :its going up
Maokai[00:18:42] kay
Maokai[00:18:44] :--- now
Maokai[00:18:52] :what the ****

Multiple F bombs, reportable.

Game 3:
No issues that I can see here.

Game 4:
The only issue I can see is that your playing drunk and rambling on and on in the chat, nothing to be banned for though.

Those first two games were probably what got you the temp ban.
Try not to curse, and instead of saying "Stfu" Just dont say anything at all.

Thats my advice anyway.

Prometheius

10-16-2012

1) Seems like insane feeding right there. Also, from what I read, you wouldn't cooperate with the tank and build troll items (The Locket). That and you leaving the game means report.

2) You're telling your team to surrender at 16 minutes and making up excuses for feeding.

3) Terrible pick and items for that role. That combined with your really terrible jungle means trolling and getting reported for it.

4) You went mid as AD Yi then stole blue from Lux. You're also playing drunk and not even paying attention to your team at all.

Constant problem in all game: Constant crappy internet, which is bannable since that affects your entire team and means they're playing a 4v5 form the start.