Couple questions on if my teamates false reported me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C00LStoryJoe

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Hey. I was in an around 2k elo ranked game a few hours ago and I was last pick. I told my team I am not that great of a support, but they ignored that. I don't own many supports so I went zilean. Flash exaust, but I had ad runes since I do not have support runes, nor do I have ap runes with armor on them, but I had support masteries on. We were vayne zilean vs ez leona (lolz).

So we lost our lane hard. I ended up having a pretty bad score. My team wanted to report me, but I apologized multiple times that I messed up, yet they still said I was trolling when I was not. My final build was like hog, shurelias, and ninja tabi since I was super behind. I did not rage or anything like that, did I deserve these reports?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00LStoryJoe View Post
Hey. I was in an around 2k elo ranked game a few hours ago and I was last pick. I told my team I am not that great of a support, but they ignored that. I don't own many supports so I went zilean. Flash exaust, but I had ad runes since I do not have support runes, nor do I have ap runes with armor on them, but I had support masteries on. We were vayne zilean vs ez leona (lolz).

So we lost our lane hard. I ended up having a pretty bad score. My team wanted to report me, but I apologized multiple times that I messed up, yet they still said I was trolling when I was not. My final build was like hog, shurelias, and ninja tabi since I was super behind. I did not rage or anything like that, did I deserve these reports?
From the threads I've read, people seem to get a bit ill-tempered at higher elo since ranked is the competitive aspect of LoL.

Playing poorly isn't a punishable offense. As long as you try your best and behave positively, you won't have to worry about showing up in Tribunal or even if you do (it happens though rarely), it is extremely unlikely to get more than a false [warning level] verdict which you can get reset with a simple ticket to Riot Support (assuming there were zero legitimately guilty incidents).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C00LStoryJoe

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
From the threads I've read, people seem to get a bit ill-tempered at higher elo since ranked is the competitive aspect of LoL.

Playing poorly isn't a punishable offense. As long as you try your best and behave positively, you won't have to worry about showing up in Tribunal or even if you do (it happens though rarely), it is extremely unlikely to get more than a false [warning level] verdict which you can get reset with a simple ticket to Riot Support (assuming there were zero legitimately guilty incidents).
I mean, yeah people can get frustrated but what does raging accomplish?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghan04

Senior Member

10-16-2012

It sounds like the reports were probably not deserved, and if that's the case, I'd say you have nothing to worry about. You have to have been reported many times more often than the average player in order to end up in the Tribunal. Keep in mind that cases in the Tribunal are just a sampling of games where the player was reported - not all of them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C00LStoryJoe

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghan04 View Post
It sounds like the reports were probably not deserved, and if that's the case, I'd say you have nothing to worry about. You have to have been reported many times more often than the average player in order to end up in the Tribunal. Keep in mind that cases in the Tribunal are just a sampling of games where the player was reported - not all of them.
Also, does ending up in the tribunal depend on your games played? Like if you play a huge number of games per weel and you get some reports you won't have to worry as long as the majority of those number of games are fine. I think i've heard that before if anyone can confirm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghan04

Senior Member

10-16-2012

In general, yes. The Tribunal does take into account the number of games you have played. However, relatively large numbers of reports in a short period of time may still result in a visit to the Tribunal. I believe this is calculated largely on number of games where you are reported as well as number of reports per game.
In general, rest assured that the Tribunal math is done correctly and is extremely accurate, all things considered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-16-2012

1: Elo doesn't matters to the tribunal

2: Unless you did anything to purposely ruin someone's game, you won't get banned, no matter how many people report you.