Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Redemption code for S2 Icon not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baam

10-15-2012

Hi there,

On the night that the link was shown on the stream, I hopped onto the website and promptly received my code. I took a screenshot of the page and then continued to wait patiently for the store to be up.

Now that I have finally tried to input what I perceive to be the code, it keeps telling me that I have an invalid key!

I have proof that I went through the steps to obtain the key, but I cannot get the success page for redeeming the free Summoner Icon, please help!

danzlol

10-15-2012

You don't redeem it through the in-game store, they gave you a link during the stream (which was http://bit.ly/lolriven) and on there you had to fill out a form (had username/summoner name/region and the stream code). After submitting the form the website told you it'd take around a week for you to receive the icon.

Unfortunately, the website was only active for 24h after the announcement, and now it's gone! You MAY be able to submit a support ticket, but I'm not too sure how successful you'll be.

Baam

10-15-2012

oh thank GOODNESS! so i already got it then, right?