Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot please review my case this is so unfair.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
Anonymous THT:
like what? you want to play a game when i get unbanned from this bull... & ill have everyone report you & you can test your theory?

It's not my theory. Riot has said countless times that there are safeguards in place to prevent trolling in the Tribunal and useless reporting. If you choose not to believe them and wish to test your luck, by all means. (And no, I don't want to play you. Take that to mean whatever you want.)

Quote:
Anonymous THT:
its just really funny how you put a sensor ingame to block offensive language & a mute button if they mean* nothing -.-

There is a mature language filter present if people so wish. However, you are insinuating that people are punished for simply uttering swear words, which is far from accurate. People are punished for how the words are used and the context surrounding them. Context is everything.

Regarding the mute button, that is a reactionary tool meant to prevent FURTHER unwanted language from being seen by that player. Muting someone does not undue all the negative behavior leading up to the mute. It's akin to putting on sunscreen after already being in the sun. Sure, you didn't get as sunburned as you could have, but your skin is still red.

tubbeebucket222

10-16-2012

Quote:
magooomba:
If you truly believe that to be the case, you can always submit a support ticket to say that you believe you were punished for games that occurred before your suspension. It's my understanding that when you are suspended, your reporting slate (not your escalating punishments) is essentially wiped clean until you reach the threshold of reports again.

Can you tell me how to submit a support ticket?

tubbeebucket222

10-16-2012

Quote:
Ghan04:
I still saw a lot of negativity coming from you in game 1. Stuff like this:

Blitzcrank[00:18:02] :cuz u acnt carry
Blitzcrank[00:18:14] :csb
Blitzcrank[00:18:31] : ---
Blitzcrank[00:18:33] :ur scrub dude
Blitzcrank[00:18:59] :clearly
Blitzcrank[00:19:00] :im trolling
Blitzcrank[00:19:02] :with AP blitz

That kind of thing is still toxic behavior and I would likely vote punish based on your attitude in this game if game 2 wasn't even on the case for voting. You are showing two things that are bad:

- Disdain toward your teammate in game.
- Complete disregard toward the outcome of the game. I think most players play League of Legends because they enjoy it, but they generally have some interest in doing well and having a good game. Your negative attitude here damages the enjoyment of the other players in the match.

If this case is bad, then I think you press the punish button on every case because this is nothing compared to other cases I've actually seen.

Ok, I'm not an adult who isn't mature enough like you for example. I'm 15 YEARS OLD. I sometimes be immature because why? I'm a teenage boy. I really can't cope but talk toxic on some games. I generally trash talk if others trash talk to me back or if I feel happy like game 1 when it was on Saturday night playing LoL with my mates.

Can a Riot please comment on this forum?

Samenko

10-16-2012

Read it. Fair ban. See ya later bro.