Riot please review my case this is so unfair.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tubbeebucket222

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghan04 View Post
I would have voted Punish if I had judged this case. I generally ignore anything said by anyone else in the game when judging verbal abuse cases. As has been mentioned before, it is simply unacceptable to respond with toxicity when faced with it in game. That is not what promotes a positive gaming experience and the Summoners' Code.

If you believe you are unfairly receiving insults in game, you should keep the following in mind:

1. Try to be polite first.
2. If being polite does not get you anywhere, just stop responding to the player(s) being toxic.
3. Use the mute/ignore feature at your discretion.
4. Keep in mind that this is a game, and all things considered, a short one at that. It's not like you have to put up with those toxic players for hours and hours.
5. The report button awaits you at the end game lobby. If players are being exceedingly toxic, report them!
6. Conduct yourself with Honor, and trust in the justice of the Tribunal!
Game 1: I wasn't talking a lot of bull****
Game 2: I have to admit I was talking ****.

tubbeebucket222

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by magooomba View Post
You were not simply reported by 2 people in 2 games. Those are the random cases out of the batch of reported games the Tribunal loads to present for voting. To even make it into the Tribunal, it takes far more reports in far more games as there is a built in threshold.

Furthermore, you were not punished for 7 days because of this one case. You were punished for 7 days because you have been in the Tribunal before, have not sufficiently toned down your behavior, and subsequently your punishments have escalated.

Also, I'm not point out negative things about you. I am answering a question that you posed. This is a discussion forum and I am discussing with you.
As a matter of fact, I have been banned about a week ago. As soon as my account wasn't suspended, I stopped trash talking. These two were the games I played BEFORE my account got banned. That is another reason Im saying it's unfair.

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbeebucket222 View Post
As a matter of fact, I have been banned about a week ago. As soon as my account wasn't suspended, I stopped trash talking. These two were the games I played BEFORE my account got banned. That is another reason Im saying it's unfair.
If you truly believe that to be the case, you can always submit a support ticket to say that you believe you were punished for games that occurred before your suspension. It's my understanding that when you are suspended, your reporting slate (not your escalating punishments) is essentially wiped clean until you reach the threshold of reports again.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

Quote:
If you truly believe that to be the case, you can always submit a support ticket to say that you believe you were punished for games that occurred before your suspension. It's my understanding that when you are suspended, your reporting slate (not your escalating punishments) is essentially wiped clean until you reach the threshold of reports again.
do you not realize riot has a auto response waiting to reply back.. we have all gotten the same response.. they do not care. if you weren't so ignorant you would see this.

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous THT View Post
do you not realize riot has a auto response waiting to reply back.. we have all gotten the same response.. they do not care. if you weren't so ignorant you would see this.
Forgive me if me giving advice purports a supposed ignorance. I'm not entirely sure how you reached that conclusion. I have received many personalized responses when I have dealt with support (in fact I've never received "a auto response waiting to reply back"). No one here will be able to look into the veracity of his claim, so I suggested he go to the only people who can.

Ghan04

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbeebucket222 View Post
Game 1: I wasn't talking a lot of bull****
Game 2: I have to admit I was talking ****.
I still saw a lot of negativity coming from you in game 1. Stuff like this:

Blitzcrank[00:18:02] :cuz u acnt carry
Blitzcrank[00:18:14] :csb
Blitzcrank[00:18:31] : ---
Blitzcrank[00:18:33] :ur scrub dude
Blitzcrank[00:18:59] :clearly
Blitzcrank[00:19:00] :im trolling
Blitzcrank[00:19:02] :with AP blitz

That kind of thing is still toxic behavior and I would likely vote punish based on your attitude in this game if game 2 wasn't even on the case for voting. You are showing two things that are bad:

- Disdain toward your teammate in game.
- Complete disregard toward the outcome of the game. I think most players play League of Legends because they enjoy it, but they generally have some interest in doing well and having a good game. Your negative attitude here damages the enjoyment of the other players in the match.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghan04 View Post
I still saw a lot of negativity coming from you in game 1. Stuff like this:

Blitzcrank[00:18:02] :cuz u acnt carry
Blitzcrank[00:18:14] :csb
Blitzcrank[00:18:31] : ---
Blitzcrank[00:18:33] :ur scrub dude
Blitzcrank[00:18:59] :clearly
Blitzcrank[00:19:00] :im trolling
Blitzcrank[00:19:02] :with AP blitz

That kind of thing is still toxic behavior and I would likely vote punish based on your attitude in this game if game 2 wasn't even on the case for voting. You are showing two things that are bad:

- Disdain toward your teammate in game.
- Complete disregard toward the outcome of the game. I think most players play League of Legends because they enjoy it, but they generally have some interest in doing well and having a good game. Your negative attitude here damages the enjoyment of the other players in the match.

& if I were in tribunal which i could be because I am in the community I would report you just for saying you'd report him & you would get banned. Or i could troll in tribunal right now because clearly nothing is stopping me -.-"

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous THT View Post
& if I were in tribunal which i could be because I am in the community I would report you just for saying you'd report him & you would get banned. Or i could troll in tribunal right now because clearly nothing is stopping me -.-"
If you feel that your voice is needed and the current voters are unfair, then go right ahead and exercise your right as a LoL member who meets the minimum qualifications. Nothing is stopping you from exercising your vote. However, there are plenty of safeguards to protect against what you think you can accomplish.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

Quote:
If you feel that your voice is needed and the current voters are unfair, then go right ahead and exercise your right as a LoL member who meets the minimum qualifications. Nothing is stopping you from exercising your vote. However, there are plenty of safeguards to protect against what you think you can accomplish.

like what? you want to play a game when i get unbanned from this bull... & ill have everyone report you & you can test your theory?

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

its just really funny how you put a sensor ingame to block offensive language & a mute button if they mean* nothing -.-