Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot please review my case this is so unfair.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Welcome2HookCity

10-15-2012

Quote:
Anonymous THT:
this is living proof right in front of your eyes that the tribunal is bull... all these kids in denial because we have proof that these are unfair bans.. n that anyone can get banned for anything in tribunal..

Your right bro. This is the right proof. This mambowarrior dude is clearly one of those kids who take their anger out on report and take their side. Please gtfo this forum you negative kid

tubbeebucket222

10-15-2012

Quote:
magooomba:
Because we are tasked with judging the person accused of the violations in the context of the actions of the others in the game. Personally, I don't believe there is ever a context where was you said is acceptable, regardless of what Vayne or Irelia said or did. There are acceptable means of retaliation (muting, reporting afterwards, etc.) and there are unacceptable means (name calling, blaming, etc.). You chose the unacceptable route and were punished.

Who are you dude? Why are you just pointing negatives things about me?
2 reports in 2 games, 8 day ban. I'm just saying that this ban is really unfair.

mambawarrior

10-15-2012

Quote:
YaphetS006:
Your right bro. This is the right proof. This mambowarrior dude is clearly one of those kids who take their anger out on report and take their side. Please gtfo this forum you negative kid

ok

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
tubbeebucket222:
Who are you dude? Why are you just pointing negatives things about me?
2 reports in 2 games, 8 day ban. I'm just saying that this ban is really unfair.

You were not simply reported by 2 people in 2 games. Those are the random cases out of the batch of reported games the Tribunal loads to present for voting. To even make it into the Tribunal, it takes far more reports in far more games as there is a built in threshold.

Furthermore, you were not punished for 7 days because of this one case. You were punished for 7 days because you have been in the Tribunal before, have not sufficiently toned down your behavior, and subsequently your punishments have escalated.

Also, I'm not point out negative things about you. I am answering a question that you posed. This is a discussion forum and I am discussing with you.

Welcome2HookCity

10-15-2012

Quote:
mambawarrior:
ok

Whats with the rammy picture o_o

tubbeebucket222

10-15-2012

Guys you'll start to realise that when you have gold or good elo rating, you won't give a damn about normal games trust me.

Ghan04

10-15-2012

I would have voted Punish if I had judged this case. I generally ignore anything said by anyone else in the game when judging verbal abuse cases. As has been mentioned before, it is simply unacceptable to respond with toxicity when faced with it in game. That is not what promotes a positive gaming experience and the Summoners' Code.

If you believe you are unfairly receiving insults in game, you should keep the following in mind:

1. Try to be polite first.
2. If being polite does not get you anywhere, just stop responding to the player(s) being toxic.
3. Use the mute/ignore feature at your discretion.
4. Keep in mind that this is a game, and all things considered, a short one at that. It's not like you have to put up with those toxic players for hours and hours.
5. The report button awaits you at the end game lobby. If players are being exceedingly toxic, report them!
6. Conduct yourself with Honor, and trust in the justice of the Tribunal!

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
tubbeebucket222:
Guys you'll start to realise that when you have gold or good elo rating, you won't give a damn about normal games trust me.

This is entirely beside the point. There is a minimal acceptable behavior expected no matter what mode of gameplay.

Welcome2HookCity

10-15-2012

Quote:
Ghan04:
I would have voted Punish if I had judged this case. I generally ignore anything said by anyone else in the game when judging verbal abuse cases. As has been mentioned before, it is simply unacceptable to respond with toxicity when faced with it in game. That is not what promotes a positive gaming experience and the Summoners' Code.

If you believe you are unfairly receiving insults in game, you should keep the following in mind:

1. Try to be polite first.
2. If being polite does not get you anywhere, just stop responding to the player(s) being toxic.
3. Use the mute/ignore feature at your discretion.
4. Keep in mind that this is a game, and all things considered, a short one at that. It's not like you have to put up with those toxic players for hours and hours.
5. The report button awaits you at the end game lobby. If players are being exceedingly toxic, report them!
6. Conduct yourself with Honor, and trust in the justice of the Tribunal!

Hey your a nice guy unlike other **** in thsi forum . Yeah the forum creator should do that but I too talk **** to them if they troll me cos muting will only solve you taking their **** talks. But its ranked game and someone trolls you and trash talks you. I'll keep in mind on your suggestion and also the creator of this forum should but I do believe he didn't start the talk first it was irelia and vayne.

mambawarrior

10-15-2012

Quote:
YaphetS006:
Whats with the rammy picture o_o

You don't know?
Hint: Rammus has one signature quote he says a ton of the time.