Riot please review my case this is so unfair.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tubbeebucket222

10-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5767034/#nogo

im banned until 2012-10-22 22:00:48. This is totally unfair.

Game 1: Was playing premade of 3 normal game. I was practising Blitz on normal a normal game and I apparently got reported by Vayne who was solo queuing normal game because I didn't buy a ward early game. It is a normal game for god sake where you practice and have fun with your mates but this Vayne just kills the fun and saying I'm a noob.
Vayne reported me and said "said in chat that he was trolling multiple times." I did say I was trolling ONCE because 1: he was being a dickhead and annoying, 2: it's Saturday night and I just wanted to have fun (NZ time btw), 3: it's only a normal game and I'm pretty sure if your gold elo you won't even give a damn **** about normal games. If you look at the chat carefully I only said I'm trolling once at the very end of the game.

Game 2: I was first pick and called ADC on a ranked game. However this ******bag Irelia who was third pick called ADC just before me (like 1 second) and started whining that he called first when I am first pick. He threatened to go afk and I said I dont really care. Even Hecarim on my team as well as a few others said to stop crying Irelia during champion select.
In game, I was really mad when a 0/5/0 Irelia started *****ing that I didn't ban Rengar when he didn't even say to ban Rengar during ban phase, so I instead banned Jayce which is also another popular ban. He also didn't say that he always plays Jayce top during champ select and started blaming me that I threw the game. Read the chat carefully and I'm not the only one saying hes crying. I may have said some verbal words but that's because Irelia kept pissing me off so I talked **** to her back. BTW this Irelia started spamming "gg" because she got fbed by rengar as well as getting CPed by Jax.
I may have talked ****, but getting a 8 day ban is pretty unfair when my case isn't that bad compared to other cases.

Please Riot if you are reading this at least remove my ban time or make my ban time a lot shorter because this is really unfair because I got reported by noobs who shifted the anger out of me.

Thank you.

Welcome2HookCity

10-15-2012

Yep unfair ban. First game you were having fun and that vayne was just butthurt that day. Your second game was false reported by some dou.che cos hes mad he didnt get ad when you were first pick. I say unban this player please riot

B
U
M
P
!
!

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Blitzcrank[00:17:53] :that's ****
Blitzcrank[00:17:54] :LOL
Blitzcrank[00:18:02] :cuz u acnt carry
Blitzcrank[00:18:14] :csb
Blitzcrank[00:18:31] : ---
Blitzcrank[00:18:33] :ur scrub dude

Vayne[00:11:17] :learn to stfu and play
Vayne[00:11:37] :god i hate downs
Vayne[00:22:30] :this downsyndrome
Vayne[00:22:39] :irelia has mean downs
Vayne[00:22:56] :this kid can only cry

Having bad/rude teammates does not entitle you to treat them equally badly.

Really? OP is spamming downvotes on all my posts XD

tubbeebucket222

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
Blitzcrank[00:17:53] :that's ****
Blitzcrank[00:17:54] :LOL
Blitzcrank[00:18:02] :cuz u acnt carry
Blitzcrank[00:18:14] :csb
Blitzcrank[00:18:31] : ---
Blitzcrank[00:18:33] :ur scrub dude

Vayne[00:11:17] :learn to stfu and play
Vayne[00:11:37] :god i hate downs
Vayne[00:22:30] :this downsyndrome
Vayne[00:22:39] :irelia has mean downs
Vayne[00:22:56] :this kid can only cry

If you only listed the bad comments I made, why not put bad comments on Vayne on game 1 and Irelia on game 2?

Welcome2HookCity

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbeebucket222 View Post
If you only listed the bad comments I made, why not put bad comments on Vayne on game 1 and Irelia on game 2?

True dat

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
I thought I made myself clear enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mambawarrior View Post
Also, they could very well have also been banned.

marclops

10-15-2012

you get banned for a ranked game where your team was 0/4, 0/5, 1/5, 0/4.... and 1 person reported you.. sorry man..

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
Because we are tasked with judging the person accused of the violations in the context of the actions of the others in the game. Personally, I don't believe there is ever a context where was you said is acceptable, regardless of what Vayne or Irelia said or did. There are acceptable means of retaliation (muting, reporting afterwards, etc.) and there are unacceptable means (name calling, blaming, etc.). You chose the unacceptable route and were punished.

Welcome2HookCity

10-15-2012

Look here on the first game blitz was mad to support a noob. Oh and second game it was an irelia just non stop *****ing at Vayne because he "noob banned" and got adc. When irelia is 0/5/0 clearly not trying and taking his anger out on the report button.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

this is living proof right in front of your eyes that the tribunal is bull... all these kids in denial because we have proof that these are unfair bans.. n that anyone can get banned for anything in tribunal..