Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

what a joke

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

marclops

10-15-2012

riot doesn't take into account the whatever 40 something honorable points I've received in the last week. my last 2 ranked games yesterday.. 10/0/1 top and 15/4/13 in a near loss. and my one before that 7/7/9 I won too, in fact I try my best too in almost all blind picks, but I guess I just can't play those anymore.
I like to try new things, and new champions, I do not intentionally feed my last game was 19/8/7 in a loss. I get an email my accounts banned, the whole game I was carrying 15/4/13 my team was calling me a KS'er and trolling me and i barely said anything all game. I just want to see the statistics how many reports each accounts get, how can people not get reports with this community people do it to troll you. Maybe this stupid ass ban is what will get me to finally quit. and hey riot you know why this is ****ing useless because I can just log on a different account and troll the **** out of people.. hey infact, people that are starting this game and low levels and if that happens they'll never play again.

marclops

10-15-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22519621#profile

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

you're not the only 1 bro.. i got banned, cleaned up my act.. n got 50 something teamwork, 11 helpful 8 friendly, and 44 honor opponent n got banned for calling my jungle retarted.. even had a ribbon n worked so hard for it.. n lost it to trolls in tribunal.. you aren't the only 1 my friend.. lots of people are going to leave this game if it does not get fixed.

JohnnyOmega

10-15-2012

Quote:
marclops:
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22519621#profile

Post reform card please. lolking isn't enough

RawrXD

10-15-2012

Same here. I just got banned for things that happened 2 months ago. I've been polishing up my act recently and gotten a lot of honour points in all fields, but sadly, Riot just doesn't give a flying rats ass about the players.

JohnnyOmega

10-15-2012

Quote:
RawrXD:
Same here. I just got banned for things that happened 2 months ago. I've been polishing up my act recently and gotten a lot of honour points in all fields, but sadly, Riot just doesn't give a flying rats ass about the players.

A lot of cases got backlogged due to recent updates to the system, and normally cases can take weeks to process.

If the players that got suspended gave a "flying rats ass" about other players in the first place, they would never have gotten suspended (for like 99% of them anyway).

This is just the sins of the past catching up. Recent good behavior will prevent future punishment but it will not erase punishment that's been held up. It would be less fair for that to happen because the victims of toxicity deserve to have their justice.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

pretty much.. i go to school for video game production & even look up to riot because its the career i want to pursue & after seeing this, it's pretty sad. We have a staff at our school whos son works for riot & even comes to our school to give out codes & tell us about the industry, & i will definitely be bringing this up the next time i get the chance.

RawrXD

10-15-2012

Quote:
JohnnyOmega:
A lot of cases got backlogged due to recent updates to the system, and normally cases can take weeks to process.

If the players that got suspended gave a "flying rats ass" about other players in the first place, they would never have gotten suspended (for like 99% of them anyway).

This is just the sins of the past catching up. Recent good behavior will prevent future punishment but it will not erase punishment that's been held up. It would be less fair for that to happen because the victims of toxicity deserve to have their justice.

"Toxicity"? I find it amusing that the very people who complain about "toxic players" are themselves "toxic". Good behaviour? I really hope you are not being serious. "Justice"? Are you seriously talking about justice, punishment, and good behaviour in regards to an online computer game? It would seem many people are delusional and are driven to be soft-skinned white knights. Who are you to determine and make judgements in your post? The only people who should have power over other players should be Riot themselves, especially to their paying customers.

marclops

10-15-2012

wow after reviewing this i see they banned for jungling in a 3vs5 blind pick where i went 5/6/14.. YES I WAS ON THE 3 our jax was afk from like level 6 to when we were 12 then our TF left for like 10 minutes in the middle of the game, they were pre-made and trolled the hell out of me. and a game where i was

7/2/6, forced to support as teemo.
I WAS REPORTED BY 2 ALLIES FOR SAYING BATMAN!? THE EXACT SAME QUOTE twice, so premade people reported me?? on my team.. for supporting 7/2/6 teemo great, so its not allowed to talk to the other team and enjoy yourself?? remove the function because thats what I was doing. It was a 20 minute surrender and NOONE ON THE OTHER TEAM REPORTED ME!!!
"Reported by: Ally
he said batman."

marclops

10-15-2012

yea i was GP.. obviously I was pissed off jax & tf premade kept afking and trolling me when they came back and dying when I was doing my best

Gangplank[00:16:07] :tf gank?
Jax[00:16:12] :he's brb
Jax[00:16:20] :mid mia

Gangplank[00:05:28] :tf afk
Jax[00:05:31] :d/c
Jax[00:05:33] :.___.

Gangplank[00:18:25] :wtf is he doing jax
Karma[00:18:32] :he's d/c'd
Jax[00:18:42] :Door bell rang, he went to answer it.

Gangplank[00:21:04] :tf u afk long enough?
Twisted Fate[00:21:11] :i could make it longer

Karma [All][00:39:26] :I'd rather deal with d/c's then this Gp
Gangplank [All][00:39:26] :3v5
Gangplank [All][00:39:27] :so stronk
Karma [All][00:39:29] :lol.