Broken Tribunal Ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thricendice

10-15-2012

Feel free to read the entire convos let me know if i actually did anything wrong to deserve this ban. realistically dont jump an assume read throughly

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5763214/#nogo

Welcome2HookCity

10-15-2012

Your a jerk end of story. In first game if you can't call any roles earlier dont QQ about getting support even if its support. Yes in the old meta was fun but this is the new meta say goodbye to old one and get tough with it and stick to this meta. Or if you hate that role just dodge and not waste 20 mins or more time for you and your team mates and opponents.

Your second game. It's ranked game and i want to know your elo. If you are 1300 or 1200 or less I understand. Because theres TONS of rages there.

Your third game. You rage a BIT too much. I know that udyr was trolling you and not talking but please lessen the rage then you can be pardoned or some ****

magooomba

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thricendice View Post
Feel free to read the entire convos let me know if i actually did anything wrong to deserve this ban. realistically dont jump an assume read throughly

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5763214/#nogo
I read "throughly" and can point out a few likely areas of contention for people that you might want to avoid in the future:

You seem to verbally quit on your team well before the game actually ends (at least from the few cases available). Alone this is hardly punishable, but when looked at in the context of the games, this seems to serve as a point of contention between you and your team which openly invites a lobbing of criticisms and personal attacks back and forth. As a casual observer, limiting the amount of contention between you and your teammates is an excellent way to avoid being banned (or even reported to begin with). With that said, in particular the way you handled the first game by proclaiming
Quote:
Soraka [All][00:22:13] :This team is retarded
Kennen [All][00:22:27] :ur the one feeding
Soraka [All][00:22:28] :Team cries more then a nursery
isn't really appropriate in the eyes of many people. Calling your team retarded is just pointless and stupid. It serves no purpose other than to annoy and degrade your teammates (which is something Riot actively discourages).

Since the question you posed was whether you actually did something to deserve a ban, I would say that you did, in particular the quote provided coupled with what can be gleaned from the context of your behavior in the other cases. Is this the most egregious case? Probably not. But your actions certainly at times seemed to dip below the acceptable threshold.