Regarding Iaw

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoEyeDeer

10-15-2012

Iaw
Will this thread be closed ?
just kidding, i do not really support any side
I just wanna burn

IS1eccb1258375a4

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
(Removed for convenience in reading thread)
Thanks for finally replying to anything with regards to the issue. Honestly, the problem I'm currently having with this is not the ban that Iaw got. It's the blatant abuse of power that has resulted from the ban. Whoever has been moderating these threads has FAR overstepped their boundaries. The original thread which Iaw's smurf posted was civil, funny, well-written, sad, and poignant. There was absolutely no justification for deleting it. Furthermore, the thread deletions and FORUM BANS (one of which was issued to my main account) were completely unnecessary, uncalled for, and unjust with regards to point III of the summoner's code: facilitate civil discussion. No thread I created was in violation of the Code, and none of the threads I saw deleted were either. The only violation of the Code I've seen tonight has come from the moderator responsible for this.

Marven345

10-15-2012

Could you explain why Iaw was banned? Just a general rule violation and an example please?

Gankstuh67

10-15-2012

i LOVE YOU FOR GETTING RID OF HIM, TIRED OF SEEING FEMALE ANIME GIFS ALL OVER THE FORUMS!

BruisingPrune

10-15-2012

Why was he banned. I don't want a generic "oh poor behavior past reasons blah blah blah." I want the specific incident that got him banned.

And whoever has been closing/deleting all of the law threads that were simply asking for an explanation should be fired. This isn't "moderating," this is censorship.

moralSinistral

10-15-2012

Clearly riot has been learning the art of chinese censorship...

Celestya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Good on you, and thanks for being open and honest rather than continuing to pour oil on the fire.

killalot1982

10-15-2012

Never Forget 10/15/12

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
inb4 community closes this thread out of righteous indignation at the ban
Red threads can't be downvoted to closing.

General Farsight

10-15-2012

Does this involve closing his farewell thread, where he did absolutely nothing wrong? I have seem my far share of "farewell League of Legends" threads around here, none of them were closed. Threads have been closed for even mentioning him. Seriously, why? You do know none of this would have happenned if you hadn't closed his farewelll thread, don't you?