So Sona is getting nerfed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

caidus

10-15-2012

Supports getting nerfed again huh..heh this is exactly why i don't play support most nerfed class in the league.

Levgre

10-15-2012

I do not personally play Sona, but in regards to balance between her and Nunu, Sona's ult is much stronger, imo.

Although Nunu's bloodboil is super strong so it could probably take a little toning down.

Levgre

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonowns View Post
I don't even play Sona.

I'm just flabbergasted that Riot is continuing to gut the support role... ****ing MAGES and TANKS are better supports than supports are at the moment. I've seen support Fiddle, support Zyra, support Naut, support Syndra

You know your support class is in trouble when...
Support Fiddle is not great, can do okay in some matchups where he can't be CC'd.

Support Nautilus is very mediocre.

Support Syndra I am guessing is not strong.

Support Zyra is decent, but it didn't seem she was doing as well as the other supports at Worlds.

Henry Plainview

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levgre View Post
I do not personally play Sona, but in regards to balance between her and Nunu, Sona's ult is much stronger, imo.
I agree, but mid-late game Sona is pretty much just an ult bot, while Nunu is not.

And it was K

10-15-2012

Because she's ridiculous in lane. Deal with it. They don't "hate support", this game needs to be balanced. Nerfs aren't punishment or personal attacks.

EonMastor

10-15-2012

Funny thing is, even if they nerf supports to oblivion, people will just play AP mid champs as support. Hence why we saw Zyra and Lux supports in some games.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
Because she's ridiculous in lane. Deal with it. They don't "hate support", this game needs to be balanced. Nerfs aren't punishment or personal attacks.
Taric, Leona, Blitzcrank, all counter Sona. Your move.

And it was K

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EonMastor View Post
Funny thing is, even if they nerf supports to oblivion, people will just play AP mid champs as support. Hence why we saw Zyra and Lux supports in some games.
That's because "support" doesn't have to mean healer. I prefer it when anyone that can provide utility without gold can be a support. Jarvan support ftw.

Henry Plainview

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
How can the global cooldown reduction make her ridiculous in lane when she wasn't before?

Snes C

10-15-2012

Who said Sona was getting nerfed? You could all be getting your panties in a bunch over a rumor here.