no sense

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5762758/

you can NOT do anything in league of legends.. people abuse the report system.. you have to know most of us are grown men, yet we can not curse, or do anything? It's the internet, if you cant take criticism on how you play or advice, why are people playing. Yet, if I'm in a good mood n decide to mute someone n continue on with game n due bad, i get reported for not communicating with team? This tribunal is BROKEN.

LittleDi

10-15-2012

Darius[00:23:01] :gg retarted jungler.. n people cant call mia
Perfect sense. Violate the rules, get the reward for doing so.

Is it just me or are they making it easy tonight?

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

you never had someone throw a game? it doesnt make you a happy camper. a little insult like retarted? you can't take that, why are you on the internet? not even runescape bans you for something like that

LittleDi

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous THT View Post
you never had someone throw a game? it doesnt make you a happy camper. a little insult like retarted? you can't take that, why are you on the internet? not even runescape bans you for something like that
Thank you for confirming we have a better community than runescape?

Anonymous THT

10-15-2012

confirming? no it was a statement that says runescape's system is better. & we? you have no involvement in league of legends. You know the system is broken, if you can't handle words like retarded then you are going to get no where in life.