Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungler(s) and/or top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RightfulSin

10-15-2012

Ok, I have been thinking of buying some new champions. I have 14k IP and I want a new champion or two. I play mainly jungle and I love doing it. I mainly play Maokai when I jungle, but I have also played him as support on bottom and have actually had great results with it. I also play top and support if needed, but jungle is my role of choice and the one that I main and play most of the time.

Some things to know:
- I LOVE playing Maokai, simply awesome playing as him.
- I like playing the tankier/beefier champions.
- I have tried Lee Sin before and did not care much for him (not saying he's bad, just not for me).
- I have Nautilus, but I have found him a bit weaker and prone to counter-jungling.
- I have been thinking of getting Skarner as one of the champions. but still unsure.
- I have also been thinking of getting one tank jungler, and one more assassin jungler.

Champions I have had in mind:
Skarner, Shyvana, Nocturne, Rengar, and Diana.

Advice in regards to this would be much appreciated. Thank you.

RightfulSin

PS- I do mainly play draft pick, so take into account possible banning.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDaser

10-15-2012

If u love to jungle the one i will recomend u its Nocturne its a great jungler and ganker u should try it