So.. wait.. why was I banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

10-15-2012

I'm not going to change anything. If I get perma banned so be it. I"ll just, stop playing leagues?

AeroWaffle

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
I'm not going to change anything. If I get perma banned so be it. I"ll just, stop playing leagues?
I think that's the idea of a perma ban, to deter you from playing.

AlexDnD2

10-15-2012

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5759743/#nogo

I don't get it. Fk this game and fk u all for banning people for no reason.

I have noticed that tribunal cases, for some reason, don't record all of the chat, as I specifically remember the first game that Vlad was talking mad sht all game, and it doesn't show much of the convo's. Granted I called him a hooker, scrubtard and a tool, I did nothing wrong.

Second game I literally did nothing. I used the F word a total of 10 times that's it.

Third game, Same thing, nothing wrong, just said F word a total of 2 times.

Fourth game I did nothing. F word twice. Galio was mad cuz he is a total noob scrub and can't play Galio vs Renekton. He gets Merc treads against Ren... GG noob. dafuq

So, please, tell me how this is fair and "just" as I didn't deserve A GOD DAMN WEEK BAN for this.

From now on I will just report every player in every game I play, and go to tribunal and punish everyone regardless of what they did, seeing as how that seems to be the case.
Negative k/d ratio every game. I'd report you too.

StonedSamurai

10-15-2012

Game 1:

Kennen[00:13:19] :****ing hooker
Kennen[00:18:26] :the **** off yi
Kennen[00:28:34] :stfu noob
Kennen [All][00:28:56] :He is a ****ing tool
Kennen [All][00:32:52] :wow this team is terrible

Syndra[00:00:47] :2 dersps on this team
Syndra[00:00:54] :derrrp
Syndra[00:03:14] :trist u are stupid
Syndra[00:03:15] :how

Syndra [All][00:03:26] :tirist so good
Syndra [All][00:03:29] :can't do ****

Syndra [All][00:35:22] :WHy didnt u let me 1v1
Syndra [All][00:35:23] :GP
Syndra[00:35:32] :the **** are u doing kahz

Everyone is right in their own mind and you're no different. Reread your chat log objectively. You're lucky with a week ban. I would've given you a month.

Dracorya

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
This sentence hurt my faith in humanity.
Let me fix that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F5lbMrCj80

RawrXD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Looking at all these posts, I am severely disappointed in the LoL community. When did you guys de-evolve into something so soft-skinned? I remember long ago in pre-tribunal LoL there were significantly less numbers of ragers, feeders, etc, but after post-tribunal, and with an influx of new players, suddenly it's a horrible thing to swear and talk naturally.

Player relations have been reduced to "don't do this or I will report" or "report so and so for feeding". What ever happened to meaningful, colourful conversation between players? Are you guys going to let LoL turn into Club Penguin, where you can be insta-permabanned for swearing? Be part of a community where everyone acts like a child and cringes at "F-words"?

Sure, LoL has grown up a lot since its beta days, but it would seem the community took a complete opposite path.

Sephrinx

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StonedSamurai View Post
Game 1:

Kennen[00:13:19] :****ing hooker
Kennen[00:18:26] :the **** off yi
Kennen[00:28:34] :stfu noob
Kennen [All][00:28:56] :He is a ****ing tool
Kennen [All][00:32:52] :wow this team is terrible

Syndra[00:00:47] :2 dersps on this team
Syndra[00:00:54] :derrrp
Syndra[00:03:14] :trist u are stupid
Syndra[00:03:15] :how

Syndra [All][00:03:26] :tirist so good
Syndra [All][00:03:29] :can't do ****

Syndra [All][00:35:22] :WHy didnt u let me 1v1
Syndra [All][00:35:23] :GP
Syndra[00:35:32] :the **** are u doing kahz

Everyone is right in their own mind and you're no different. Reread your chat log objectively. You're lucky with a week ban. I would've given you a month.
Read it all quite thoroughly.

Yeah, I talked sht while I was kennen because my team were idiots and they pissed me off.

As Syndra, I said they were derps because they just stood at tower for 1 minute and a half. Said WTF to tristana because I set her up with 2 kills and she just sat there and auto attacked minions instead of rocket jumping into a double kill.

Said WTF GP Because I wanted to fight him 1v1 like a man and someone interrupted that. Our Khazix was an idiot all game just doing stupid things.

All that I did was justified. People need to stop crying about stupid things just cuz they have a lil wee wee.

EndlessDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawrXD View Post
Looking at all these posts, I am severely disappointed in the LoL community. When did you guys de-evolve into something so soft-skinned? I remember long ago in pre-tribunal LoL there were significantly less numbers of ragers, feeders, etc, but after post-tribunal, and with an influx of new players, suddenly it's a horrible thing to swear and talk naturally.

Player relations have been reduced to "don't do this or I will report" or "report so and so for feeding". What ever happened to meaningful, colourful conversation between players? Are you guys going to let LoL turn into Club Penguin, where you can be insta-permabanned for swearing? Be part of a community where everyone acts like a child and cringes at "F-words"?

Sure, LoL has grown up a lot since its beta days, but it would seem the community took a complete opposite path.
no, when players are being verbally abusive and saying "F*)$ this noob, F%#(ing uninstall" "OMG (insert champ name here) you %*@(ing suck" "Just go f%*(ing commit suicide, your life isnt worth living" they deserve to be removed from the game. Not that this guy said that in specific, I didn't read his case simply because it's quite clear why he was banned and he even knows it, but what you're saying isn't what is necessarily bannable, in fact I think swear words are of the least concern to riot and team player behavior & justice.

LittleDi

10-15-2012

Quote:
All that I did was justified.
This is where we disagree. Your justification is not accepted. I don't see any reason why we should accept you swearing at the forums because you got tribunal punish voted to have a nice vacation from league. Go find a good release for your anger somewhere else. I'd recommend a gym.