So.. wait.. why was I banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zielmann View Post
That's... actually 25x more reports than the average player. Has nothing to do with the number of games in your case.

But your general concept is correct: There are far more games required to create a case than what is presented to the jury.
That's what I said?

Zielmann

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
That's ludicrous. I'm going to start reporting people more often then. Like, 50x more often, at least an ally and an enemy each game. I've maybe reported 50-70 people in my 2000+ games played. I am going to make an effort to be a nazi about literally everything in the summoners code from here on out.
Feel free to report anybody that truly needs it. Just realize that not all too long ago Riot went through and banned a bunch of people for falsely using the report system as well. If you do this, you could very well be setting yourself up for having ban times escalate even faster for you if you don't actually improve your behavior.

It's unfortunate that you refuse to take an objective look at your case, or to take any of the advice given to you here. You asked for help. We explained to you where you went wrong and even told you how you should carry yourself in-game. The choice is yours: Suck it up and listen to our advice and continue playing the game for a while (and probably having more fun with it than before), or you can continue as you are, and just keep walking blinding toward the doorway to the permaban.

Sephrinx

10-15-2012

Well in that case I will shout until my voice fails. Then i'll make a smurf account and do it again LOL

Zielmann

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
That's what I said?
Oops. Misread your first post where you mentioned the statistic. My bad. You're right

Zielmann

10-15-2012

Quote:
Well in that case I will shout until my voice fails. Then i'll make a smurf account and do it again LOL
Ah, to be young and naive. When you hit the real world, you'll quickly realize that this mindset won't fly. That, or you'll become a politician.

Sephrinx

10-15-2012

Quote:
Feel free to report anybody that truly needs it. Just realize that not all too long ago Riot went through and banned a bunch of people for falsely using the report system as well. If you do this, you could very well be setting yourself up for having ban times escalate even faster for you if you don't actually improve your behavior.

It's unfortunate that you refuse to take an objective look at your case, or to take any of the advice given to you here. You asked for help. We explained to you where you went wrong and even told you how you should carry yourself in-game. The choice is yours: Suck it up and listen to our advice and continue playing the game for a while (and probably having more fun with it than before), or you can continue as you are, and just keep walking blinding toward the doorway to the permaban.
I know what I did wrong, which is a very very very little, negligible amount of wrong doing and said doings do not merit a fking WEEK LONG ban. Aside from calling Vlad a hooker/scrubnoob and a tool I really didn't do anything other than call people out for their mistakes and try and tell them what to do. Such as Galio getting Ninja Tabi/Armor against renekton top lane.

I don't care any more I've played this game enough as it is 2 years of the same thing, but it never gets stale. WTF is it with this game... I'll just work on RMVX Ace and make a sweet rpg.

Sephrinx

10-15-2012

Quote:
Ah, to be young and naive. When you hit the real world, you'll quickly realize that this mindset won't fly. That, or you'll become a politician.
Lol.

Not young or naive, just sarcastic and fed up with this **** system. So I will use it and abuse it. 23 and work 60 hours a week. Rarely have time to play this game, so when I do play it I don't like to be trolled. So fk them.

Zielmann

10-15-2012

Quote:
Lol.

Not young or naive, just sarcastic and fed up with this **** system. So I will use it and abuse it. 23 and work 60 hours a week. Rarely have time to play this game, so when I do play it I don't like to be trolled. So fk them.
Age is a state of mind. I've seen 12 year old kids who behave with more maturity than you've shown here. And if you want to talk about real age, you're still a kid to me anyhow.

Quote:
I know what I did wrong, which is a very very very little, negligible amount of wrong doing and said doings do not merit a fking WEEK LONG ban. Aside from calling Vlad a hooker/scrubnoob and a tool I really didn't do anything other than call people out for their mistakes and try and tell them what to do. Such as Galio getting Ninja Tabi/Armor against renekton top lane.

I don't care any more I've played this game enough as it is 2 years of the same thing, but it never gets stale. WTF is it with this game... I'll just work on RMVX Ace and make a sweet rpg.
You think that these are 'minor infractions'. We're telling you that they aren't, and you refuse to believe this.

Oh well. If that was your 1-week ban, you're only two bans away from a permanent ban. Let's say, oh, 2-3 weeks of play followed by your 2-week ban, then another 2-3 weeks... You'll only be an issue to the community for another 6-8 weeks anyhow, two of which you won't even be able to play.

LittleDi

10-15-2012

Quote:
And if you would read the, I am quite positive until people start being dicks and idiots, so I be a dick back.
http://ruleoftheinternet.com/

Daggerfang

10-15-2012

Quote:
That's ludicrous. I'm going to start reporting people more often then. Like, 50x more often, at least an ally and an enemy each game. I've maybe reported 50-70 people in my 2000+ games played. I am going to make an effort to be a nazi about literally everything in the summoners code from here on out.
Even if you do that you can get banned, for report spamming, if they are not actual reports and just troll reports. So instead of getting mad and getting banned for that just stop typing, unless its something useful.