So.. wait.. why was I banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

10-15-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5759743/#nogo

I don't get it. Fk this game and fk u all for banning people for no reason.

I have noticed that tribunal cases, for some reason, don't record all of the chat, as I specifically remember the first game that Vlad was talking mad sht all game, and it doesn't show much of the convo's. Granted I called him a hooker, scrubtard and a tool, I did nothing wrong.

Second game I literally did nothing. I used the F word a total of 10 times that's it.

Third game, Same thing, nothing wrong, just said F word a total of 2 times.

Fourth game I did nothing. F word twice. Galio was mad cuz he is a total noob scrub and can't play Galio vs Renekton. He gets Merc treads against Ren... GG noob. dafuq

So, please, tell me how this is fair and "just" as I didn't deserve A GOD DAMN WEEK BAN for this.

From now on I will just report every player in every game I play, and go to tribunal and punish everyone regardless of what they did, seeing as how that seems to be the case.

hebble

10-15-2012

This one is pretty straightforward. Every game has multiple offenses, but mostly you are just incredibly negative.

Mostly, try to not say negative things, under any circumstances. Don't call people noobs, *******, or refer to things as "gay". Try to be positive.

TinyTavi

10-15-2012

You're a terrible person and doing terrible things, what do you expect to happen.

Sephrinx

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyTavi View Post
You're a terrible person and doing terrible things, what do you expect to happen.
Please, point them out as I don't see what they are.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrinx View Post
I don't get it.
Quote:
Fk this game and fk u all for banning people for no reason.
The irony is too stronk on this one.

Zielmann

10-15-2012

You're a rager and a bully. Very negative attitude in your games, and threatening other players with reports.

I wouldn't want to play with you.

Is it really that hard to calm down and be a decent person? Sure, you might get mad or frustrated sometimes. If that happens, then yell at your screen. You can't get reported for that. Just don't type out your rage. It'll do wonders at reducing reports against you. The moment you get all negative in your game, you've pretty much lost. You've already ruined the game for your team, and dropped the chances of winning the game to almost nothing. Anger, rage, and bullying never turned around a game. But I have seen a few occasions where one player manages to calm people down and get everybody thinking about the game again, rather than their rage. I've seen games turn around by one person actually sticking his head out and trying to be positive.

And a warning: If you refuse to take this advice to heart, you are going to be banned from the game eventually. I can promise you that. I suggest you take your lumps now, and fix your behavior before that happens. That is, if you want to keep playing the game.

Exploding Barrel

10-15-2012

Quote:
Granted I called him a hooker, scrubtard and a tool, I did nothing wrong.
This sentence hurt my faith in humanity.

Sephrinx

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zielmann View Post
You're a rager and a bully. Very negative attitude in your games, and threatening other players with reports.

I wouldn't want to play with you.

Is it really that hard to calm down and be a decent person? Sure, you might get mad or frustrated sometimes. If that happens, then yell at your screen. You can't get reported for that. Just don't type out your rage. It'll do wonders at reducing reports against you. The moment you get all negative in your game, you've pretty much lost. You've already ruined the game for your team, and dropped the chances of winning the game to almost nothing. Anger, rage, and bullying never turned around a game. But I have seen a few occasions where one player manages to calm people down and get everybody thinking about the game again, rather than their rage. I've seen games turn around by one person actually sticking his head out and trying to be positive.

And a warning: If you refuse to take this advice to heart, you are going to be banned from the game eventually. I can promise you that. I suggest you take your lumps now, and fix your behavior before that happens. That is, if you want to keep playing the game.
I am not a rager. These games were over the span of a good 6-9 weeks. It's not like they were back to back, I remember them very well and they were quite far and between. I am not negative, I just speak it how it is. And if you would read the, I am quite positive until people start being dicks and idiots, so I be a dick back.

Sephrinx

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
This sentence hurt my faith in humanity.
Yeah okthx.

Sephrinx

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
The irony is too stronk on this one.
Too stronk, need nurf.