Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungling in Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OnlyBotLane

10-16-2012

Either you jungle, or you adc support. Those are THE 2 best options. There is not enough gold in 1 lane for 2 people.

Sam

10-16-2012

Jungling is a preference, you can*, can* 2 top if you want, but most people still prefer jungling now, just because of the control in lanes and more experience.

Kari Arisu

Recruiter

10-16-2012

A team with a good Jungler will smash your team.

It's extremely costly in wards and time to stop someone on the other team from jungling if you don't have a jungler yourself. Not to mention, your duo lane will be behind all three champions in level and gold. You're going to get stomped.

Objective control is extremely strong in 3s, which makes Jungling even better, as you have someone to prioritize this.

If you're losing the [possible] 1v2 lane, your team comp is bad.

MeThod

10-16-2012

jungling is for noobs

Sarkhon

10-16-2012

The *biggest* issue with Jungling in 3's is when your team doesn't know how to "receive" a gank. My team recently had me stop jungling because their play style won't allow for me to jungle. Our top lane generally pushes really hard, and so there isn't a secured kill, as they will be able to just sit on their tower, and our bot lane gets zoned so much that they fall behind on CS and falls off late game. Is this a jungle problem? Kind of, I know that Shyv's lack of hard CC makes her a relatively weak early gank, and because I can "flash/jump" over walls means that the ganks are relatively easy to predict, however, if you have a jungler on your team you MUST ensure that you put your lane into a position to RECEIVE a gank. If you push, then don't complain about ganks. If you let your jungler gank, and you control red/dragon, your team WILL win every time, unless you guys throw hard.

hi im isaac

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Hoizengerd:
champs that can jungle the trees in addition to the previously mentioned; Tryndamere, Warwick, Nunu, Jax, Jarvan, Olaf, Cho, Shaco

TT jungle is more about having the right skill set, so yes, you can jungle in TT, just pick the right champ for it, basically anyone who has massive sustain or a way to jump walls

and someone who said that the guy in a 1v2 would lose because there are 2 people bottom, LOL
the lone guy would out-scale the duo bottom massively since he isn't sharing exp or gold with anyone, but since people in this game are retarded they lose lanes/games that they should easily win

You so smart. I'm glad someone understand this.

Also, traditional junglers will also work if you have good communication. I was using Maokai exclusively, and it just wrecked people as they attempted to run.

She

10-16-2012

jungle maokai? :l :l :l :l i'm impressed

Orangatang

10-25-2012

The old TT was way more fun to play than this new map. IMO: should be the dominion version of 3v3, like Crystal Scar is dominion version of 5v5.