Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Maokai does everything in team fights?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfie 1

10-15-2012

I just jungled 1st time Mao and got invaded and was so far behind I couldn't do anything. So the chese kills and ganking started and i got my whole team fed and later in the game everyone said," Well Played Mao." I was like Wha. . ? They said i did everything. I was happy, but i didn't do it all and our Teemo didn't get any honors ): I know no one cares, but i'm bored and decided to put this up here.

My Maokai Build
---------------------------
1. Mercury Treads
2.Abyssal Scepter
3.Ryla's Crystal Scepter
4.Rod Of Ages
5.Frozen Heart
6. Never got to build, but was gonna be a death cap due to being so far ahead.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AJStarhiker

10-15-2012

How did your assist count look? Just because you weren't getting kills, doesn't mean you weren't helping your team win.

I've played Maokai a bit and I've noticed he can still be viable even if you've fallen off a bit level-wise.