Champion and Skin Sale: Time to Slay the Dragon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XElement

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvan IV View Post
As we march to victory across Summonerís Rift, I find myself at an impasse. My stalwart squad of determined champions has assembled to cross the river into enemy territory, but my blood boils and my grip tightens around my lance. I feel it in my bones Ė a dragon is near.

I cannot control my lust for spilling the blood of these nefarious creatures. Summoners, the charge has been called! We are to meet the dragon in his pit and slay him for glory, honor, and the gold he has hoarded away. If we manage to slay the dragon, youíll reap the benefits of our prize.

• As the commander of this dragon-slaying party, I, Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV, shall put myself in harmís way on the front lines. As Exemplar of Demacia, youíre always ready to slay a dragon or two. 487 RP
  • Dragonslayer Vayne is up to the task, having been instrumental in many dicey dragon battles. This is one slayer who wonít tumble away from a challenge. 487 RP
  • Bittersweet Lulu knows that you catch more yordles with cupcakes and slay more dragons with a buffed-up band of champions. Her bubbly personality hides a bloodlust usually reserved for the fiercest dragon hunters. She shows much promise. 487 RP

[aws2=news/Skins/Jarvan_DragonSlayer_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Jarvan_DragonSlayer_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Jarvan_DragonSlayer_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Jarvan_DragonSlayer_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Vayne_Dragonslayer_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Vayne_Dragonslayer_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Vayne_Dragonslayer_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Vayne_Dragonslayer_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Lulu_Bittersweet_Splash.jpg]news/Skins/Lulu_Bittersweet_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Skins/Lulu_Bittersweet_SS.jpg]news/Skins/Lulu_Bittersweet_SS_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

• Dragons may be powerful, but Wukongís agility allows him to dodge devastating blasts of fire. Iíve definitely got time for his monkey business. 487 RP
  • Orianna and her ball can scout the dragonís den and keep our squad protected during the engage. I hope that her metallic body wonít melt under extreme temperatures. 487 RP

[aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Wukong_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Wukong_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2][aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Orianna_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Orianna_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

Begin the assault champions! Hyahhhh! You shall fall before the might of Demacia, dragon!

As the dragon begins to falter and stagger from the relentless assault, a lone cleaver buries itself deep into the dragonís skull, felling the beast.

• NO! NO. NOOOOO! Dr. Mundo has stolen this victorious moment from us! We cannot let this atrocity go unanswered. 292 RP

[aws2=news/Champ_Splashes/Drmundo_Splash.jpg]news/Champ_Splashes/Drmundo_Splash_thumb.jpg[/aws2]

You can round up these champions and skins at these prices from October 16 to October 19. We shall cross the river and make Dr. Mundo pay for his dishonorable tactics. To arms, champions Ė we move at once to bring these kill stealers to justice.
Nice sale.
The vayne skin is amazing.
The lulu skin is cool.
Jarvan skin is IMO w.e, BUT still cool.

The champions are all great.
Plus funny story

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-15-2012

I HATE YOU JARVAN, I HATE YOU!!!!

-Sincerely yours Ebonmaw, dragon of twisted Treeline

Vsin

10-15-2012

When I saw Mundo, the only thing I could think of was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evmp72C-ZG0

Coincidence?

XxsavagedemisexX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

=D

SR HighOnQuack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-15-2012

ORIANNAAAAAAAAAAAA! i predict that a lot more will appear now lol..

TheCowness

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
Lulu skin on sale

ARE YOU HAPPY YET
Not the one I wanted :\ I wanna turn people into kitties. Next paycheck I'll probably buy Wicked Lulu full price. Even though I don't play Lulu often. YOU WIN, RIOT.

DragonHeartxxx

10-15-2012

aw just 100 RP short of that vayne skin T_T

Morgra

10-15-2012

I just bought Dragonslayer Vayne today before this sale was annouced, so sad now .

ExaltedVanguard

10-15-2012

What do you guys have against shyvana's dad?!

Vocal Trance

10-15-2012

Buying DragonSlayer Vayne.