Banned due to Riot Games error please fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hatter Madagain

10-15-2012

I've been a dedicated player for years and this is the first time Riot has disappointed me. Their recent hotfix screwed up my client and every game connection failed, after troubleshooting firewall problems, repairing client and finally re installing the game I was able to reconnect to the last game the error kicked me from. needless to say I connected halfway through and was defeated (not a big deal) but i finished the game honorably. after collecting my XP and IP points, I was informed I am again banned for 3 more days due to disconnect. Riot, your tribunal is a good idea, but there needs to be justice, not all disconnects are from dishonorable players, some are from your own game. adding insult to injury, my XP and IP boosts I bought expire in 3 days. Really bad form Riot Games, you should put your head on the desk and think about what you did. sit in the corner for 3 days yourself.

- Your seriously disappointed customer

Zielmann

10-15-2012

Tribunal doesn't handle disconnect/afk/leave bans. LeaverBuster does.

Hatter Madagain

10-15-2012

LeaverBuster needs a justice overhaul then. I understand there are faults in every system, but it seems Riot doesn't show any attempt to fix these faults.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatter Madagain View Post
LeaverBuster needs a justice overhaul then. I understand there are faults in every system, but it seems Riot doesn't show any attempt to fix these faults.

The thing is: If a great majority of people had the problems at the same period, then it would be riot's fault, and they wouldn't punish anyone

But while it happens with a very little number of people, then it is more likely something wrong with your side, and something you need to fix, not Riot.

Even though they will try and help you solving your problems if you ask nicely to the support. But playing again and again while you experience the same kind of problems, then it is your choice to play, and constantly be at faulty with your team, because you knew you could have problems, and didn't did anything to fix before going to play again.

I learned that the hard way, hope you learn now too

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ver-buster-faq

Hatter Madagain

10-15-2012

The only way to fix the problem was to troubleshoot, and try again. like I said, I worked on my firewall, repaired client, and even re installed. Although I posted this in the wrong forum, I re-posted in the right forum and found Bug Report forum is starting to flood with same issue, 3 or 4 post after mine with same problem. this is Riot's fault, and should be addressed publicly, so no other players are in my situation.

LittleDi

10-15-2012

The problem is this still is not a tribunal issue. B&Ming here isn't going to get you unbanned.

Open a ticket, they'll be happy to reverse it.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

The link so you can find it faster.