I'm bad at _____.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentle08

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley R0se View Post
Careful with this. Depending on your lane matchup, passive can be good. When playing Vayne for example, unless I have an Alistar support or I'm a hard counter to my opponent, I will be passive until at least level four. Some AD carries are much better midgame if they focus moreso on farming than trades for the first few minutes .
What I meant by my post is that I almost never play agressive enough, even if I should. Like if I get poke their carry and they poke me I usually back off first because I'm afraid of taking damage even if I could win the fight. I guess I'm afraid of losing trades that I don't ever intentionally try to trade.

Delete Key

10-15-2012

League of legends

Ashley R0se

10-15-2012

I'm bad at mid. I used to main it, and now I literally can't do it. Might have something to do with my lack of AP mid champions, or maybe I'm just... Bad.

DeathByWaffle

10-15-2012

I'm bad at jungling and ADC

Hassohappa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I'm bad at dealing with people that spend all of their time crying instead of playing the game.

GoldilocksSludge

10-15-2012

I'm bad at winning lanes, specifically top and mid.

I can farm well, I can gank other lanes, I can even kill the other player every once in a while but I'll never manage to take the tower, stop the other player from roaming and ganking, and I'll never manage to zone someone out of farming. I often merely draw my lane, sometimes coming out ahead, sometimes behind and sometimes really far behind.

Soundgraphx

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley R0se View Post
I'm bad at mid. I used to main it, and now I literally can't do it. Might have something to do with my lack of AP mid champions, or maybe I'm just... Bad.
You don't HAVE to AP mid against an AP champ =p That is what I tell myself with a high amount of AD champions.

Slowder

10-15-2012

Sejuani and I'm also bad at being bad

Besteau

10-15-2012

Im bad at choosing what time to play league. I usually get knocked off my connection or get called to go on a hot date when i want to play.

Glitter Gem

10-15-2012

I'm bad at aggression to gain lane control. I'm far too comfortable just farming.