I'm bad at _____.

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slayitquick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-15-2012

I'm bad at..... uh... i guess i could learn to keep a better eye on the minimap during last hitting. I tend to focus too much on last hitting and not enough on the minimap. So when the jungler ganks and runs in 2v2 with my support while im still last hitting... yeah

Pyrocorn

10-15-2012

I'm bad at sticking to my list when I go grocery shopping. Doritos to Stronk.

RE Spartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

cs'ing

Ninja PizzaSlice

10-15-2012

Playing kog maw adc, corki adc, and stopping Teemo from kill stealing me... Dem shrooms...

neverlucky

10-15-2012

I'm bad at careful early game play. I poke and harass too much, losing out on CS, and putting myself in a gankable position.

Sane

10-15-2012

I'm bad at Ahri.

Nasuuna

10-15-2012

im bad at fighting kogmaw

AlphariusRising

10-15-2012

I'm bad at top lane.

I can 1v1, most of the time I ask my jungler to not even gank my lane if I'm mid.
But I cannot play bruisers. I can jungle with them, because then It's about ganks, and I know jungle matchups.

But the 1v1 top lane thing, if I'm not playing a winning matchup, I will lose it.

MoonJuice

10-15-2012

I'm bad at top lane. I'm not agressive enough and i try to make it a farm lane lot bot is. doesnt work out to well.

Ninja PizzaSlice

10-15-2012

Map awareness when I'm too focused up top on strategizing a plan to go in. And when I'm trying to get minion kills. Perhaps positioning in team fights isn't always my strong point. It depends on who I'm playing and when and where the fight is occurring. But usually if I'm draven so to speak, ill roam a bit if I'm fed and get caught in bad situations.

123456 ... 12