I'm bad at _____.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heaviest Flow

11-04-2012

I'm bad at forum games.

warfighter101

11-05-2012

I'm bad at fighting blitzcrank

Lord of Slabs

11-05-2012

I'm bad at supporting

Daedric101

11-06-2012

I'm bad at letting other people get the kills, I don't want to look like I'm just standing there and not helping out. So I go in and try to hit the enemy a few times, but I always seem to arrive there when they have like 50 health remaining and steal the kill.

AmadeusAji

11-13-2012

I'm bad during early game, in the jungle, at playing anything but ADC or APC, leashing, Twisted Treeline, Dominion, calling MIAs, last hitting under towers, hitting with Ashe's ult from a distance, paying attention to recommended builds, map awareness, not facechecking bushes with an ADC, remembering to recall, ganking, communication, building in short games, playing aggressively, staying alive, mid against Kat, Talon, turret diving, getting kills until very late game, surrendering, and trolling.

I also tend to let people die who annoy me.

And I really can't troll. I'm terrible at it. If I'm dieing over and over and have no kills, it's because I'm just that bad.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I'm bad at everything but ARAM

Dowers

11-15-2012

I'm bad at Hide And Seek

IAm12YearsOld

11-15-2012

I'm bad at Jungling. So, so terrible.

MOOPFLOPS

11-15-2012

I'm bad at trusting my team mates. I usually demand mid because I like the feeling of total control over the map. I play champs like Ahri and Lux so I can gank lanes when needed, because I don't trust the jungler, either.

kalerthebeast117

11-16-2012

i play top mainly and i ward but still don't see the jungler coming. mine or theirs.....