[Guide] Dr Mundo "I don't think he's a real doctor"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krawler

12-22-2009

Love your guide and mundo, my favorite hero now btw, is force of nature a good choice? since it doubles your passive, it gives 0,35% hp regen per sec if im not mistaken plus a huge magic resist bonus, i think it should be a good choice for mundo after you've got the main hp items.

My name is Mark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-22-2009

awesome guide! thanks for the tips!

Crazy Demon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2009

FRUSTRATION. What should you do when the enemy gets executioners? Is there items that can be bought to counter or at least mitigate the ass rapage that heal reduction debuff has on Mundo? Any strategies/tactics? Help!

HickstyleZ

12-23-2009

9-0-21 try that. ghost/exhaust. sum spells hp crystal first then 2 hearts of gold then ninja tabi gg.

HickstyleZ

12-23-2009

when u have enemys with executionars calling
or even worse

tristana/pirate/kat
all with executionars calling....
just alt f-4 at that point.

jk lol it happens to me every game.
get the item that removes all debuffs from your hero every 140 seconds.
go in full hp, always use ur **** to stay full hp if u got that sort of team try not to use it when they are on u like dont go in like u would at 20% hp if they got that **** pop sadism then go in when its done.

when u have that item tht removes debuffs u can
go in **** some **** up then run like hell to a bush or something were they might be chasing u but not able to hit u then use the debuff removing item and pop ult once ur full u can turn around and start fukkin em up.

Crazy Demon

12-24-2009

Quote:
When you have that item that removes debuffs you can
go in f.uck some shi.t up then run like hell to a bush or something. When they might be chasing you but not able to hit you then use the debuff removing item and pop ult. Once your full hp you can turn around and start f.uckin them up.
Okay, so I could get Quicksilver Sash and use it to get rid of the health debuffs as one possible counter. That doesn't seem that good though, since with executioners, they can just attack me again after I remove them or just hit me once when I have my ulti on to screw me over >.>

Gah, I refuse to believe that there is no way Mundo can fight against heal debuffs.

macsacre

12-24-2009

I use cleanse and Ghost to get away and I sta behind turret untill I have half m hp back then I go back and spam some cleavers.

Dr. Mundo is the best!

WesleyC

12-27-2009

Crazy Demon: Thanks for the tip re: Executioner's Calling I've added it 'counting Mundo' section of the guide. I've played against it a couple of times, and I made sure to limit my Sadism use to when I was out of Combat. Concentrate on making sure that you're arriving at every gang with full health and it shouldn't be too devastating. Other solutions are to simply avoid laning against the hero that has it and to take them out quickly in a gang fight. With 1500 gold spent on an item that doesn't offer any survivability they're likely to be more squishy than usual.

Krawler: I'm not a fan of Force of Nature. It's very expensive and mostly provides stats that Mundo doesn't really need. Between Sadism and Cleavers chasing shouldn't be a problem so the move speed is somewhat unnecessary and Sadism, Adrenaline Rush and Warmog's already provide a lot of Health Regeneration. Against a heavy caster team, I'd rather just grab a couple of Negatron Cloaks which provide more Magic Resist at half the price.

Crazy Demon

12-31-2009

After playing Mundo a bit more, I'm going to have to say Warmogs are not worth the investment- even if you expect the game to go on longer than 20-30 minutes. To fill the warmogs you need to get 125 creep kills or 10 hero kills - Assist do not count. I usually get Warmogs around mid-to-late game and by that time, I'm running around with my team, making sure I'm in every team fight so I can initiate. I know you say that Burning Agnoy raxs up creeps fast, but since it's DoT, since I'm running around with my team, I usually rarely get the creeps. Furthermore, I'm not aiming for kills, so I almost never get any kills in late game, much less ten to fill up the Mogs. With that said, I have never been able to fill up my Warmogs once, even in a 57 minute game (though I came close).

TL;DR: Warmogs is not worth the gold. Skip it no matter what.

Jothki

12-31-2009

You're kind of using it wrong, especially for your playstyle. If you're going to be doing any sort of pushing with Mundo it's a good idea to get it asap, since Burning Agony is the best dps ability you have against minions. If you're going to get it late-game then go ganking or team-fighting, then yeah, it's a waste for Mundo or any other champion.