Guys..Check this out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhoppinWilliow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Kreyni

10-15-2012

Quote:
"Now, I lose $100's that I put into my account because I've been reported by the "tribunal" too many times."
Contrary to popular belief (Mainly by people who got banned), spending anywhere from a buck to a thousand on this game does NOT prevent you from getting banned. It doesn't even get you treated even remotely differently from absolutely F2P users.

Here's a quote from a contract YOU agreed to when you started League.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terms_Of_Use
Riot Games has empowered its community of users (the “Community”) to police the compliance of other users with the “Summoner’s Code” (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/artic...Summoners_Code), which outlines the principles of ideal game play behavior, as well as with other Riot Games policies. Consistent with the guidelines found at www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/tribunal, Community members, including you as a user, are allowed to submit descriptions of activity and actions of certain users within the Game, and collectively determine if that particular user was in compliance with the Riot Games policies relating to user conduct, including, but not limited to, the Summoner’s Code and the Code of Conduct (defined below). This system of allowing the Community to review user behavior in the Game is called “The Tribunal.” Should The Tribunal determine that you have acted in contravention of any one of the Riot Games policies, Riot Games may, in its sole and absolute discretion, ban your use of the Game and suspend, terminate and/or delete your Account.
As you can see, Riot has the right to ban you through the Tribunal if fellow summoners believe you've violated the Summoner's Code. By what you've said, I believe you've already violated two of the rules. I'll quote them for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner's_Code_IV
We want you to get excited, to have tension-filled moments, and to celebrate your success. This doesn’t mean that we’re okay with you ruining anybody else’s day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summoner's_Code_VII
quitting or going AFK just ruins the game for the rest of the players.
If you got a temporary ban from the Tribunal, just wait it out and tell yourself to improve when you get unbanned. If you got permanently banned, the final decision usually involves a Rioter who feels you are too toxic to stay in the community, making your description of the Tribunal completely wrong, and your petition unneeded.
Quote:
(Tribunal =Angry children that want free stuff)
Also, I'd suggest you not badmouth a system unless you know 100% about it. IIRC, the Tribunal rewards you if your votes are CORRECT, as in follow the majority of the votes, not if you vote Punish.
Quote:
They reward you. You heard right, all you have to do is Tribunals every day and you get free IP. Only the problem is, if you don't choose to PUNISH/BAN someone then you don't earn the reward.
I know it can be frustrating getting banned, but the best thing to do is to read through the two rule sets that you agreed to, and do a better job next time.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

Oh, and one final thing. Tribunal card please? With it, the community can actually determine whether or not you were rightfully banned, and if you were, then they can explain why.

AncientZero

10-15-2012

^ I agree

PureGG

10-15-2012

I wish I could thumbs you down more dude... tribunal is there to help the community, not to punish innocent players. If you were perma banned, it must have been because you were ruining the game for others, or you were going afk. Tell me this, if people just get banned for the hell of it, why have I not been banned? Why hasn't Kreyni been banned? Why hasn't AncientZero been banned? Its because we play the game according to the summoners code, and if you were banned, it was because you were doing something against the code... multiple times.