looking for an AP carry w/high skill cap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonBroJovi

10-15-2012

I have recently hit lvl 30 and am looking to invest most of my time in mastering one champion that i can eventually play ranked with. All of my games will be in solo que. I prefer playing ap carries with high mobility and burst dmg but I am open to other suggestions.
Any recommendations for an ap carry with a high skill cap will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Slashinghardest

10-15-2012

I'd say orianna is probably one of the ap carries with a high skillcap she has ok mobility with her W which speeds allies slows enemies and deals damage. Idk what ppl think about fizz had a hard time my first few games with him but now I dominate.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

High mobility AP bursters:

Kennen
Fizz
Oriana
Kassadin
LeBlanc
Diana
Ahri

Those are what generally comes to mind. Take your pick.

Hoizengerd

10-15-2012

Oriana without a doubt is the hardest champ i have ever played, you really need to know what you're doing

JRiMi

10-15-2012

With the description of what u like to play being high mobility bursty with a high skill cap ahri sounds perfect. She's not hard to play but she's hard to master.

Shinjusuke

10-15-2012

Well I'd tell you to play AP Ezreal but since the "brilliant" minds at riot are about to nerf the **** out of Ezreal, that's probably a bad choice lol

Elyzian

10-15-2012

Oriana.

Also, Anivia, she's quite hard to use, you need to land you're walls perfectly etc and get stuns off. If you master it though she's one of the best if not the best mid laners.

JonBroJovi

10-15-2012

Thanks guys! I've narrowed it down to Ahri or Orianna.

Slashinghardest

10-15-2012

Tht both get pretty tanky but Id say Orianna brings more to a fight especially with her ult.

SalleDeBain

10-15-2012

Theres also Syndra whos is also very hard to play