BR Server OVER CHAOS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aruinator

10-15-2012

it's realy sad see Riot making championship ending season 2 and starting season 3 with to many players wihout care about the true gameplay, maybe i'm worng but to make a good game what you like to play and like to continue playing riot should investigate better that players and make a special queue to quiters and leavers/afk played right now on BR server 3 matches and the 3 matches 3 quiters/afk
what is most sad...
tomorow they will quit again, maybe whe sould quit league but omg they make championship that give real money WTF? it's suposed to be a good game to wast time and enjoy with friends stop do that **** and improve better gameplay riot!

Exploding Barrel

10-15-2012

Not sure what the competitive scene has to do with people leaving in 3 games of yours in a row. But that's a bummer man, sorry you had a lousy day of League.

Aruinator

10-15-2012

maye you don't know because you don't want to understand... championship wast time of developers that time they should be working in resolve a true problem i like champioship 2, but it's realy sad play with quiters and championships make all forget about that

Exploding Barrel

10-15-2012

Maybe you don't understand that Riot has many employees hired to do many different things? If you put all the people who spent last week building stages and setting up cameras onto developing the game, you will not end up with a better game.

Aruinator

10-15-2012

where is the better game? i play league since open beta and since opb i see quiters and leavers whitout punishment IPBLOK permanet pls!

Resent

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruinator View Post
where is the better game? i play league since open beta and since opb i see quiters and leavers whitout punishment IPBLOK permanet pls!
You should learn English, or stay at your BR server where you belong.

Thanks!

Aruinator

10-15-2012

on tribunal ppls making no case about our question! nice nice staff!

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Brazilian server is pretty new. They are still fixing and implementing too many things.
The priority during the (shortest ever) beta was to get the server running to be "playable"

Now they try to fix and clean the mess left behind.

Many people are getting banned every week, but those bans are manual by the staff.
While they don't implement the tribunal there, it will still be a mess for a while.

Burt just have patience, and play over here if you think there is too messed up for now.

Also, this have nothing to do with championship, the money gave to the players came from sponsors, not from Riot itself.

Aruinator

10-16-2012

i understand all that thinks realy understand, but... it's realy sad! we have a team of more or less 45 50 ppls on our team speak that we paid to play league and we paid many others thinks like RP or web sites like my game news and we get no back support about that sad realy sad

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruinator View Post
i understand all that thinks realy understand, but... it's realy sad! we have a team of more or less 45 50 ppls on our team speak that we paid to play league and we paid many others thinks like RP or web sites like my game news and we get no back support about that sad realy sad

You didn't pay to play, you paid to have extra content.
And you received your content. So, there's nothing wrong about that.

As for the situation being bad, I explained on my last post.