[NA] - Unique ranked 5's team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquarePeg

10-15-2012

I have played with a lot of people in this game, and it seems that there are three distinct types. Friendly people, ragey people, and silent people. Silence is a fairly effective way of coping with the ragey people but it doesn't solve the problem. These people may even seem normal at first, but as soon as either they or some member of your team does poorly, they lose it. This is not desirable.

I have joined other's teams, but I've never had a game where everyone maintained good spirits; regardless of the outcome. This is why I play with friends, even though they are all at different levels, everyone remains happy. Happy people win games - teams that don't enjoy eachothers company or get upset about things don't get to high elo; they don't get past the first 2 or 3 lost game in a row. Every professional team is a group of people who are happy to call themselves friends and are willing to accept the errors of others in return for receiving constructive criticism and advice in return.

Hence, my proposal: the creation of a team where the primary goal of every game is to enjoy it, enjoying the game being prerogative to winning it. It seems obvious, but this is the most underlooked aspect of a functioning team.

If you can sympathize, please provide to me below whichever information you think best depicts you.
(Also, your username, I will add you ingame and message you the tryout information)

aLazyRussian

10-15-2012

Add me in-game: alazyrussian
I used to get mad at people for loosing their lane or doing poorly but i realized its pointless because in the end you gain nothing from it but frustration and you set a negative mood...im all about learning and improving my game play as well as trying to set a teamwork/friendly environment.. surprisingly it is 10x better because i have come back from 4v5s and 20 kill deficits doing this.. if people realized that they could win the games they trolled and raged in i think this community would benefit and grow from it.

aLazyRussian

10-15-2012

Add me in-game: alazyrussian
I used to get mad at people for loosing their lane or doing poorly but i realized its pointless because in the end you gain nothing from it but frustration and you set a negative mood...im all about learning and improving my game play as well as trying to set a teamwork/friendly environment.. surprisingly it is 10x better because i have come back from 4v5s and 20 kill deficits doing this.. if people realized that they could win the games they trolled and raged in i think this community would benefit and grow from it.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twig314159

10-15-2012

I'd love to join a team where everyone is friendly.

User name is: twig314159

What days and time of day (include your timezone too, please) do you anticipate playing?

SquarePeg

10-16-2012

Recruitment still open - I want to get around 20 people to try out, then I will add you all en masse. Probably one more day should do it, have around 12 now. Thanks for your replies - it's nice to know there are people who enjoy playing the game out there :P

GATCHAMANG

10-16-2012

add me, A Cheeky One.

i have a group of friends that constantly get mad, and in turn their attitude affects me. when i play alone im generally a happy dude.

SquarePeg

10-17-2012

Ok, I have added everyone I saw, please message me if i somehow missed you

Huffalumps

10-17-2012

add me my username is huffalumps. low elo but definately deserve to be higher always playing with people that get mad causing our whole team frustration and the loss

Huffalumps

10-17-2012

my username is huffalumps. interested in trying out, i may have a low elo but i dont deserve it have been trying to get a higher elo but lose alot of the time when people rage, would be nice to see a team of jolly campers! msg me the details and ill see if im available to tryout! thanks!

Huffalumps

10-17-2012

whoops lol