Pentakill skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoapyFork

10-15-2012

I thing that Riot should make a pentakill skin for each character and make them unlock-able only by actually scoring a pentakill with that character in a ranked match. This would make the skin actually mean something and show other summoners your triumphs.
Not sure if others agree.

Rykaal

10-15-2012

Well maybe not pentakill skins, since 70 or more of the champions out would be impossible to work into a metal band style skin. and some champions it is near impossible to get a penta wtih due to their lack of damage, being able to stay in a fight long enough, or simply the rest of the team will end up raging because the support is taking alot of kills from the carries.

But I like the idea of gaining an awesome skin if you are super awesome with a champion. Maybe not a pentakill. But maybe 100 ranked wins with that champion?

GjommyFuFu

10-15-2012

Who ever thumbs downed the guy above me is a loser.
Though that would be cool, like Rykaal said, it's hard to fit a bunch of champions into a metal band theme.

If "Pentakill" wasn't a band, it would be much easier to do so, however.. they've already come up with a "Pentakill" theme.
I like your idea, it's just Riot kind of beat you to it..?

EDIT
Oh yeah, and EVERYONE would have a Pentakill Darius skin..

Osprii

10-15-2012

I wouldn't have a Pentakill Darius skin.
Because I'm not a sell out.

But, yeah, I like the OP's idea of making unlockable skins based on skill. But Riot might not like the idea, after all, they have to make money, and even if you still had to pay RP for this, the skins wouldn't be available for everyone to buy. Either way, Riot would be limiting its profit. The most I think they would do is give you a cool badge or Summoner Icon.

Grellmax

10-15-2012

I can see it now
/all meet at baron pit - pentakill farming