just had a trib case

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apocalypto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Mundo would argue that Mundo came up with that idea first...

Mundo smash Draaavaaan as Mundo pleases...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ciseal

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Claiming you were roleplaying is no excuse for acting rudely. It may seem funny to the one roleplaying, but all his other teammates have to put up with his attitude for 30+ minutes. Attaching a "hey, just kidding guys" doesn't undo the damage already done. His only out could be if he said upfront at the beginning of the game "Hey guys, I'm going to RP Draven, who is a loud, rude, cocky character. Anything I write that may seem rude is just me playing the role. If it offends you, let me know and I'll stop."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gringostar

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaqxinelol View Post
You are what is wrong with this community
I'm not the one who just **** talked 4 people for 45 minutes and then at the end said j/k i was just playing around.

Clearly other people were pissed off because they reported him, and by pardoning him it encourages that behavior. Where do you draw the line? Can i talk about hate crimes and what not as long as i say i was pretending to be someone from the noxian army?

"J/k guys, i didnt really mean it when i made holocaust jokes about Teemo, i was just roleplaying draven lulz"

Want to do that stuff do it with your friends, but dont ruin everyone elses experience.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TerasDominicus

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringostar View Post
This is not a Role playing game, Thus Ruining 4 peoples experience to "role play" I don't think qualifies as a pardonable action.
Your game won't be ruined by such attitude if you have a sense of humor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

notFREEfood

Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciseal View Post
Claiming you were roleplaying is no excuse for acting rudely. It may seem funny to the one roleplaying, but all his other teammates have to put up with his attitude for 30+ minutes. Attaching a "hey, just kidding guys" doesn't undo the damage already done. His only out could be if he said upfront at the beginning of the game "Hey guys, I'm going to RP Draven, who is a loud, rude, cocky character. Anything I write that may seem rude is just me playing the role. If it offends you, let me know and I'll stop."
^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craixis

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciseal View Post
Claiming you were roleplaying is no excuse for acting rudely. It may seem funny to the one roleplaying, but all his other teammates have to put up with his attitude for 30+ minutes.
What are you talking about, I roleplay as Taric all the time without telling people, and they seem to get it.

"Don't be Jelouth that I'm Fabulouth!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArtemusD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
What are you talking about, I roleplay as Taric all the time without telling people, and they seem to get it.

"Don't be Jelouth that I'm Fabulouth!"
The best way to do this is the #1 way to play Taric. Find a bush bot lane that the enemy warded in, and that you know will be near them

Spam /j the ENTIRE GAME.

I've had my allies tell me that it's gotten ridiculous, but it legit makes plays. The enemy carry starts hitting you just to shut you up. Not many games ago, there was a support that said, "I regret putting that ward there -_-;"

the only thing you say in all chat has to have the word gems in it.

/all "GG Gems WP"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Super Saiyan 3

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringostar View Post
This is not a Role playing game, Thus Ruining 4 peoples experience to "role play" I don't think qualifies as a pardonable action.
Umm, It kinda is


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

G4mb13

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciseal View Post
Claiming you were roleplaying is no excuse for acting rudely. It may seem funny to the one roleplaying, but all his other teammates have to put up with his attitude for 30+ minutes. Attaching a "hey, just kidding guys" doesn't undo the damage already done. His only out could be if he said upfront at the beginning of the game "Hey guys, I'm going to RP Draven, who is a loud, rude, cocky character. Anything I write that may seem rude is just me playing the role. If it offends you, let me know and I'll stop."
That's dumb, and ruins the whole thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gringostar

Senior Member

10-15-2012

And i remember why i dont bother with this game.

Bunch of memeboi trolls.


12