ADC Zilean

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love Slurpees

10-15-2012

Why don't people use him as an adc? I've had nothing but success in every game I use him as an adc. He has a broken passive that makes your lane snowball insanely. He can be laned with anyone and turn it into a kill lane thanks to his high damage and his e. He has 600 range, and to be honest I actually like his attack animation because it allows me to walk away and avoid minion aggro. Not to mention the bread and butter of his kit his ult is a free guardian angel.

Fiveofswords

10-15-2012

none of his abilities scale with AD and hes pretty low life and mana

try a crazy experiment of makign a real adc into an adc and yu might notice how its even better.

I Love Slurpees

10-15-2012

Or maybe you try zilean as an adc and try something other than what everyone else does. I'm aware that zilean doesn't scale with ad but ezreal scales poorly, caitlyn scales poorly, ashe scales poorly, corki scales poorly (except the gatling gun). You dont use adcs for their scaling on abilities you use them for their kit. Zilean has hands down the best adc kit, long range a game breaking slow/escape, and a guardian angel to be used on anyone on the team.

Fiveofswords

10-15-2012

uh well no...he doesnt have the best adc kit...i actually have tried adc zilean...and ive tried adc kog and adc mf. Its so, so much easier with kog and mf

I Love Slurpees

10-15-2012

Apparently you have trouble with MF as well

Larvae To Leech

10-15-2012

I prefer to build tank zilean just because its funny when you have 3000 hp + ult + Guardian angel + Zohnyas. Very hard to kill even if damage output is bad, of course never try it in ranked but very fun in normals.