played lux for first time in aram

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ragindrunk

10-14-2012

Went 14/9/66. I think I'm in love and she has so much potential. The only support I enjoyed playing was alistar. Can't wait to practice her on SR.

Fiskerton

10-14-2012

if you're going to play a support lux, support zyra does her job better (no limit on her snare). should go try her instead

KodiakDug

10-14-2012

I play Lux as a mid champ. I feel that she does it well, but can get easily outclassed by some of the better mids.

FelixNz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

^ What he said, amazing in lane due to range and control, but because her cooldowns are long, she doesn't have as much teamfight presence as most other mids - You're either able to lay down a LOT of control and aoe burst and you win, but if the fight drags out you tend to find yourself running around and doing not much for most of it.

Quenton

10-14-2012

Yeah. As said above, Lux is way fun, but is outclassed by a lot of other mids. It's sad.

ninbushido

10-14-2012

Lux has some pretty amazing burst though, she is not to be taken lightly.

Piatchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

It's Lux in ARAM> You're gonna have a good time.

Lux in SR is different. Still strong though.

KodiakDug

10-14-2012

^ I definitely agree with that. It takes practice though. You have to learn a combo for autoattacking between abilities to get the most out of your passive. Probably the best I can think of is Q->AA->E->Ult->AA, skipping the ult if you don't have it.

EDIT: Shen'd, replying to the guys 2 posts above me.

StarBubbles

10-14-2012

Is 66 assists normal in ARAM?

Sketchy

10-14-2012

She's only average if you hit all her spells. There are notably stronger mages who fill a similar role, however none are even close in terms of fun. Her cooldowns are unforgiving (not including her ult) and her mana costs are quite high but once you get used to it she can be quite the menace.

I don't really think she shines as a support as I feel her job late game is to force unfair fights by spamming lazer and poke, having the ability to have the entire enemy team half hp before the fight starts is incredibly strong. I see a lot of Lux's save their combo to try pick up kills instead. Her utility remain strong as a support, like someone else said, support Zyra is better late game with more utility. Her snare can hit the entire team and her ult is devastating.